• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GPU PRICES: SOME BIG DROPS AT OcUK!!!

OcUK Staff
OP
I want Strix for 750£ so I can slap Ek rgb waterblock on it :) Missed the deal last time :(

We did that purely out of goodness of our hearts as had around 100 in stock so gave gamers a chance, now its hard to keep the stock above ten units hence why they are so expensive. Keep pushing all suppliers for more stock but when they ship you 8pc, 12pc, 6pc here and there it makes it very hard to keep them in stock even at stupid prices let alone do deals.

The Inno3D at £750 is a good deal as the X3 is a good card. Plus a deal on the Strix would now be in the £800's as our new cost pricing is now higher and thus prevents us hitting £750 any more.

OcUK Staff
OP
with the £ doing better and better against the dollar specifically i can imagine prices will drop more. no need to panic buy.

Already taken into account, otherwise how else do you think we got 8700k sub £300, only made possible by the stronger pound and only just too, likewise on the memory and SSD deals, the stronger pound has helped us a lot. :)

Associate
£380 for my vega 56 in August at launch.. if ever there was a good piece of timing that was it for me! Still, nice to see the prices relaxing a bit.

Soldato
Yep why we did it as they are superb processors, also the 16G kits at £140 is much better than the closer to £200 they've being recently and the TeamGroup SSD's are much better value for money. If we can shave £20, £50 and £100 here and there, it makes the DIY market look a little more attractive and helps to compensate for the graphics card price increases.

Yeah I appreciate the deals going to grab my self the 500gb ssd.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom