• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GPU PRICES: SOME BIG DROPS AT OcUK!!!

Associate
What's the best graphics card brand for warranty? My Sapphire 390X just died, 2 months after the 2 year warranty was up. Gutted that I need a new one and gutted that the prices are now ridiculously high! What replacement card should I look at, gaming at 2560x1600 with a Ryzen 1700X...

Associate
What's the best graphics card brand for warranty? My Sapphire 390X just died, 2 months after the 2 year warranty was up. Gutted that I need a new one and gutted that the prices are now ridiculously high! What replacement card should I look at, gaming at 2560x1600 with a Ryzen 1700X...
What's your budget?
Not looked in great detail at all card manufacturers but my Aorus card came with a 4 year warranty if warranty details were entered on their website within 30 days I think, otherwise 3 years.

Permabanned
It's good to see there's loads of stock for all brands and chips now. Hopefully that's because sales are slowing and mining is too, I hope the way we've been treated turns around and bites them on the butt with a flood of ex mining cards on the market going cheap.

bol

bol

Associate
Nice to see these deals keep coming, tempted for some ram, can anyone tell me if any
are Ryzen compatible please?
Ta

Just checked on sale page, seems it is

Last edited:
Soldato
Still too rich for me, current GPU stays until the prices return to normal, as soon as they do I'll upgrade even if its a long wait.

Good to see its starting though, all the signs are there that normality will slowly return

Associate
What's your budget?
Not looked in great detail at all card manufacturers but my Aorus card came with a 4 year warranty if warranty details were entered on their website within 30 days I think, otherwise 3 years.

Well that's the question ... £3-400 I guess, but not sure if I'd get a significant upgrade with today's prices. Just looked at a review of the Powercolor Red Devil 580 and it doesn't look much better than my 390X. If I'm going to have to buy a new one then I'd at least like to get a decent increase in performance. I may have to ride out the prices and check back in 6 months. My second gaming rig will have to make do.

Soldato
Still not seeing a reason to upgrade from my 980Ti. Any upgrade would still be £750+ and I will never ever pay that for a graphics card, ever. Amd cards still stupid money, I think waiting is the wise thing to do.

Soldato
Great to see some price drops on components especially in the current climate but god damn ram is so expensive now:eek:

I paid £78 for some Team Group Delta 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-24000C16 3000MHz Dual Channel Kit - Red Light back in august 2016.

Associate
@Gibbo or anyone who would know actually.

Powercolor RX 580 Red Devil state a 2 year warranty on their page, but on OcUK it lists 3 years. So is there an error on the OcUK site? Or the 3 year is handled exclusively by OcUK?

Back
Top Bottom