• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Ryzen "2" ?

Soldato
The new 8 cores at 4.3 all core clocked with 3200 c14 or thereabouts should make for great all rounders. I only edit photos as opposed to video though and don't stream so I'm still stuck on the fence until benches are out.

Permabanned
And almost no one will give a toss, which is the real crime here.
Anyone that been in Hardware market will know how the situation is in REALITY and been for years.
like 8/10 times when AMD starts selling new product GPU or CPU situation is like this:
Yay we got new AMD stuff its not bad not bad at all can even call it Good.
BUT INTEL/NVIDIA got best si ill buy that :D

At this point I dont know what AMD would need to give with theirs GPUs to start regaining market .... Maybe some discount card for LADIES OF THE NIGHT :D

Soldato
^^^^ So AMD wipe the floor with Intel on encoding and maths crunching, but trail in gaming, although model-for-model there has been a small bump of a few percent with the 2xxx? I guess that's what we expected...

Curious as to what motherboard/memory they were running that with.

Back
Top Bottom