Panini world cup 2018 stickers

Soldato
It doesn’t cost anywhere near £600-£700 - that reporting is just headline grabbing.
We have bought 2x 100 packet boxes for £140 (1000 stickers) and will fill most of the book from those. The remaining will be completed through swaps.

We completed the Euro 16 album (also mentioned in the article) for about £120 [£254 less than the article is reporting]

So a mega rolleyes for that fake news article :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
It doesn’t cost anywhere near £600-£700 - that reporting is just headline grabbing.
We have bought 2x 100 packet boxes for £140 (1000 stickers) and will fill most of the book from those. The remaining will be completed through swaps.

We completed the Euro 16 album (also mentioned in the article) for about £120 [£254 less than the article is reporting]

So a mega rolleyes for that fake news article :rolleyes:

The news article also says pretty much what you have just posted.

Soldato
I didn't even like football and got pulled into this. Mexico '86. Swops turned into selling in the end. Two pence per sticker, five pence for the gold/silver ones. The headteacher banned it soon after.

Even if people on here are able to complete the Russia '18 book, I'm not sure how relevant it will be. It very much depends on Russia's diplomatic relations with the rest of the world in the wake of the spy murder attempt. It could create a similar situation to the 2 Koreas competing in the recent Winter Olympics? If the whole thing gets called off though, then it will make an illuminating change from England being knocked out by Germany in the quarters / semis via the penalty knock-out round lol

I didn't even like football and got pulled into this. Mexico '86. Swops turned into selling in the end. Two pence per sticker, five pence for the gold/silver ones. The headteacher banned it soon after.

Interesting. I remember for Italia '90, we still did swaps at the school I attended.

Soldato
I thought the whole point of these sticker collections are that you collect them over time by buying stickers with your pocket money. Not buying the album and 2 x 100pk stickers in one go. Wheres the fun in that! A lot of us in school were collecting the stickers even before we had bought the album to stick them in. :p

Back
Top Bottom