***World of Warcraft : Legion***

Soldato
You need 100 Legionfall War Supplies before the button will activate, which you'll get from four dailies. You also get them for killing the rares in the area. The buildings only stay up for a few days before they get destroyed in favour of the next building that people are donating their war supplies to. There's an article on Wowhead that may help.

Soldato
Made some decent progress on the Argus line but a fair bit to go. When next expansion comes out, will you be able to select Void Elf etc off the bat or still have to unlock?

Soldato
Ive never got beta/alpha access since that time a load of us from the forums got friends and family invites through some forum member (think it was maybe cataclysm alpha) , for some reason all of us got banned from that Alpha and im convinced it put a black mark on our accounts as ive never got in again since :(

Soldato
I cannot wrap my head around this new 7.3.5 leveling experience. Its just broken i feel!. I've encountered normal mobs with twice the health pool to any other mob in the zone (fx arathi highlands fire elementals), XP for a quest above 60(outlands or northrend) gives a lot less than it does in vanilla content below 60. Running random dungeons with a group(not a carry) is certainly not worth it for anything other than the fact of doing it as XP is down the toilet due to Mobs taking forever to put down and boss's even longer in your average PUG. XP to level in general has increased by A LOT! overall when you put all this together the experience for me just feels off and at times dull. I forgot one important thing and that's character specs which are not even fun before getting your spec defining artifact weapon.. So you have to suffer through 1-98 or 20-98 on basically a broken spec before things starts to make sense again. Now not all specs are so bad without the artifact weapon. Currently 55 on my monk and that hasn't been to bad really. But my 68 hunter is absolutely god awful with only survival being kill time efficient enough but incredible boring.

Associate
I cannot wrap my head around this new 7.3.5 leveling experience. Its just broken i feel!. I've encountered normal mobs with twice the health pool to any other mob in the zone (fx arathi highlands fire elementals), XP for a quest above 60(outlands or northrend) gives a lot less than it does in vanilla content below 60. Running random dungeons with a group(not a carry) is certainly not worth it for anything other than the fact of doing it as XP is down the toilet due to Mobs taking forever to put down and boss's even longer in your average PUG. XP to level in general has increased by A LOT! overall when you put all this together the experience for me just feels off and at times dull. I forgot one important thing and that's character specs which are not even fun before getting your spec defining artifact weapon.. So you have to suffer through 1-98 or 20-98 on basically a broken spec before things starts to make sense again. Now not all specs are so bad without the artifact weapon. Currently 55 on my monk and that hasn't been to bad really. But my 68 hunter is absolutely god awful with only survival being kill time efficient enough but incredible boring.

The Arathi part sounds normal to me at least. I'm not subbed at the min but I recall a rogue quest maybe where they put random stupid high level mobs in that you had to go after for a quest chain.

They do like to scatter the odd un-killable elite through the game just to mess up the lowbies, it's always been a highlight. :D

Soldato
The Arathi part sounds normal to me at least. I'm not subbed at the min but I recall a rogue quest maybe where they put random stupid high level mobs in that you had to go after for a quest chain.

They do like to scatter the odd un-killable elite through the game just to mess up the lowbies, it's always been a highlight. :D

thing is this isnt some elite or rare. Its just the normal fire elementals. The earth and air elementals had normal HP. So certainly something had bugged out with the scaling last i was there. The quest itself was nothing special either.. just run of the mill gather or kill(cant even remember now thats how ordinary it was)

Soldato
Hi guys,

Haven't played since BC and fancy coming back. Is there a way of getting a free trial to test if i fancy it again, still? I know there used to be a scroll but i used one of them years ago?

Cheers

Soldato
I hear levelling is chod now. So i wonder.

If you uninstall everything,t hen only install the first game and no expansions, is it still rubbish? Is it close to standard or is it still affected by all the other expansions?

Soldato
You can't just install the original WoW and expect it to be vanilla. It's online so it has to be the same version that everyone else is playing. If you install vanilla, as soon as you log on it'll update to Legion (and be a massive download).

Soldato
Yes, there's no such thing as anything other than Legion. If you only had the base game it would still be legion but you could only play up to 60 (well 100 actually as everything up to WOD is included now I believe).

If it was my first time levelling I think it would actually be quite good. You would still end up missing story but the questing isn't so bad. I think most people are upset with it because the vast majority have levelled at least 10-20 times and all they've done is make it longer (not more challenging).

Blizzard have officially announced "Classic WOW" which will more than likely be a fairly decent copy of vanilla so it may be worth waiting for that although it's unlikely it will be released for another year or 2.

At the moment I'm just playing when invasions are up to get a couple of alts up to 110 and then either levelling a couple of low level alts if I don't feel like playing anything else.

Soldato
Any of you guys run a guilld doing mythic? semi casual/hardcore?

I'm 968 ww monk, and 970 eq brewmaster and guildless. I just normally pug heroic.

Edit: on Outland realm.

Back
Top Bottom