** THIS PRODUCT BLOWS!!! **

OcUK Staff
OP
Associate
Just placed my order for the Xpower A-5 - been pondering the IT Dusters for a while - but this new one ticks all the boxes :cool:

Thanks for letting us know Nik - appreciated

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Got the Compucleaner original as it was on a today only a few days ago. :)

Rather than the free Haribo (for which I will never turn up my nose, even though my waistline doesn't appreciate it), a free face dust mask would have been more appropriate. The absolute clouds of urggh that went everywhere after running a PC almost 24/7 for over 18 months without a clean, was a sight and lungful to behold :eek:

OcUK Staff
OP
Got the Compucleaner original as it was on a today only a few days ago. :)

Rather than the free Haribo (for which I will never turn up my nose, even though my waistline doesn't appreciate it), a free face dust mask would have been more appropriate. The absolute clouds of urggh that went everywhere after running a PC almost 24/7 for over 18 months without a clean, was a sight and lungful to behold :eek:

Under such extreme circumstances I'd suggest what I used to do back in my tech dept days. Take it outside and hit it with everything you got (on a none-rainy day obvs), and make sure you are standing up-wind!

I remember one PC coming back for repairs which all I had to do was shake and dust came out of it. When i opened the box it was sent back in it was like opening an Egyptian tomb or something!

OcUK Staff
OP
@NikTheSHNIK great work on getting these sir, unfortunatly i do need a headset, but got to wait until other stuff is brought first. you in stream tonight mate ?

Nope, I think it is PUBG new map. stream tonight and I am not a PUBG'er! Headset I would suggest Arctis PRO + GameDAC (if you are going to be using it exclusively for gaming).

It is expensive but oh my is it worth it.

Steelseries Arctis Pro USB High Fidelity Gaming Headset and GameDAC Amplifier Bundle @ £249.95 inc VAT

Steelseries Arctis Pro Gaming Headset and GameDAC, GameDAC – dedicated DAC and headphone amp for gaming, Gaming’s first certified Hi-Res Audio system with 96 kHz/24 bit support, Audiophile-grade

Only £249.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Otherwise hold out and I'll have something spicy on Sennheiser 500/600 with their GSX 1000 amp in the next month or 2.

Associate
Nope, I think it is PUBG new map. stream tonight and I am not a PUBG'er! Headset I would suggest Arctis PRO + GameDAC (if you are going to be using it exclusively for gaming).

It is expensive but oh my is it worth it.

Steelseries Arctis Pro USB High Fidelity Gaming Headset and GameDAC Amplifier Bundle @ £249.95 inc VAT

Steelseries Arctis Pro Gaming Headset and GameDAC, GameDAC – dedicated DAC and headphone amp for gaming, Gaming’s first certified Hi-Res Audio system with 96 kHz/24 bit support, Audiophile-grade

Only £249.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Otherwise hold out and I'll have something spicy on Sennheiser 500/600 with their GSX 1000 amp in the next month or 2.

ill have to hold out anyway mate as 1070 or 1070ti graphucs card will be first, i do gaming and streaming so need a decebt headset. can you tell glen thanks ordered the seasonic modular 650w @79.99 i appreciate him doing a bit off deal on it

OcUK Staff
tenor.gif

Associate
@NikTheSHNIK @ChugNorris can you guys also recommend 2 x 140mm fans, i'm currently ruuning 2 x Corsair Air Series SP120 High Static Pressure Fan, i'm not bothered about the rgb side, it does make top off case look good but if you know off a better i would be most gratefull and also if you can get bit off deal on those too

Back
Top Bottom