Bless online & The Immortals guild

Permabanned
Thinking of rolling the guild in this game, guild is semi retired, but lately I've been missing the fun of group play.

Watched this game for years (way to many tbh) and while I know it's not the game I or most people thought, still think it may be worth a bash.

If anyone is keen let me know, as there were a lot of people here casually in the guild over the last few years.

Anyone replying could we try keep the conversation to about joining the guild and not a **** off of either the game (as we already know all the issues) or the guild, neither are helpful.

We still have our voip, website ( old and creaking that it may be :( ) ... I think a few will comeback as had a few PM's via our site.

It's a B2P so cost is nothing really.

Soldato
Although i am not expecting much from the game, i have the MMO itch and there is nothing better than everyone starting at the same level on release day.

I'll join when we have some proper information on release.

Permabanned
OP
The combat isnt complex, i think you could choose between tab or action. Not sure if they have kept that on this release.

Early access seems to be May.

Think from I've read, they have kept it in, maybe a mixture of both.
Although i am not expecting much from the game, i have the MMO itch and there is nothing better than everyone starting at the same level on release day....snip
Same as regards the itch, I'm a bit all over the place with this game, on one hand lots sound great, but being with mmo's way to long to ever believe the hype anymore.

A lot depends on if they fixed the performance issues. And the fun factor, will there be enough PvE, how challenging the raids/group content...and few other things that I can't think of right now. (not in any order)

Yes early access is in May, though they still not released prices yet.

Permabanned
OP
I'll try it until A:IR is out.
Something about A:IR that just does not feel right, just seems to have to much fire power, not sure what tbh, but whenever I watch the videos, something feels off.

Be happy to be wrong, as I always want MMO's to do well, I love (or used to not sure anymore) MMO's due to the social side, something devs never quite understand, and always add in the social ...'later'

Associate
I'll be interested in giving this game a go, none of my friends will be playing it so it would be nice to be apart of a guild and work things out together.

Soldato
Looks like bless is doing a Livestream on the 11th of may so it's possible founder packs drop then for steam. Will deffo be trying this since it's a self published game with no third party to force pay to win.

Permabanned
OP
Thanks. I'll keep an eye out. Another I'm keeping my eye on is Lost Ark which looks phenomenal.
Naw I bought and tried it while fun, I found it got boring pretty quick tbh.

Looks like bless is doing a Livestream on the 11th of may so it's possible founder packs drop then for steam. Will deffo be trying this since it's a self published game with no third party to force pay to win.
Would have thought as the game is out in May we would know prices this month, but got a feeling you could well be right.

Soldato
Yeah not sure what package to buy, been stung on the expensive ones a few times over the years but there is always that urge for some pointless skins lol./

Still not sure what class i am going to play yet, tempted with guardian or paladin as never really played these classes before. I just know people rely on you a lot more to not screw it up.

Permabanned
OP
I will go for base model this round, being stung so many times, if I like the game will just buy tons of addons

Forgot to say, will give all the class couple hours before I decide.

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Find it really strange that, the game can only be purchased same day as early start.
My main for now will be the Paladin (as it can heal, Name if I can: Nemeses) ..I may just let this toon sit on that name till the Mystic is rereleased (may still play with names)
But will also roll a hunter (Name: Seven if possible) and maybe play that first, bit rubbish there is no Mystic at start of game... I think its down to greed as they want to make that a pay for class down the road, if so will have to reconsider if I want o play this game.

But for now, will see what its like on Monday when the serves are hammered from downloads, guessing they will use the steam servers so may be ok then.

Back
Top Bottom