FeelVR Direct Drive Wheel, kickstarter in 2018?

Associate
OP
Anybody else got their e-mail? I'm going for the early bird $549 deal I think...got my pennies out the back of the sofa, just waiting for it to start now :)

FeelVR e-mail follows:

Pricing Update

Hey everyone,

The last few months have been crazy for us. We've been working day and night to prepare for our Kickstarter launch, constantly making adjustments and improvements to our product. After doing a ton of testing and attending SimRacing Expo in Germany, we've received some incredible feedback. So, we implemented some new features to Feel VR, which means we had to recalculate manufacturing costs.

Our goal has always been to be affordable, but without compromising quality. So we're sticking to our motto. We want to give you guys the best possible product, for the best possible price.

We also did some more in-depth cost calculations to make sure we're not one of those Kickstarter campaigns that don't deliver the product as promised. We're in this for the long run.

The new pricing is as follows:

Pedals:
  • Early Bird: $149
  • Regular: $199
(Retail will be $299)

Wheel:
  • Early Bird: $399
  • Regular: $449
(Retail will be $669)

Wheel + Pedals:
  • Early Bird: $549
  • Regular: $599
(Retail will be $899)

In other news, we've decided not to limit the quantity of Early Birds. What does that mean? You've got a full 48 hours to purchase Feel VR at Early Bird prices once the campaign launches! To sign up for updates and to learn more, visithttp://get.feelvr.game. We appreciate your support so far, and we can't wait to finally share Feel VR with you all.

Sincerely,
Feel VR Team

Associate
OP
People on FB groups moaning about them increasing from the initial comms...as you say, still cheap for a DD wheel and pedals. If they're serious, which they appear to be, that's still a good price.

Soldato
I mean, it's a prototype so problems are to be expected. However, I wouldn't be happy putting my money down until I know drivers are any good and the parts to replace the 3D printed bits are going to be decent.

Back
Top Bottom