God of War 4

Soldato
Yes it's having really good reviews, IGN call it a Masterpiece. Just going to make the wait until release feel even longer now.

Can't wait to play it though, I love the God of War series but this looks like they've taken it to the next level.

Caporegime
I played God of War 1 and 2, but I never really held them in particularly high regard. I didn't dislike them but I just thought they were a bit forgettable afterwards.

I'll probably end up getting this eventually.

Soldato
I played God of War 1 and 2, but I never really held them in particularly high regard. I didn't dislike them but I just thought they were a bit forgettable afterwards.

I'll probably end up getting this eventually.

By all accounts this is almost a whole new take on the franchise so what you may have disliked may no longer be present etc. Certainly seems less of a fast past hack and slash now that's for sure

Associate
Can’t wait to see this on the pro!! Reckon it might top HZD graphically. Loving this mid generation console update!

Last edited:
Soldato
Ffs pro ordered and on route from Argos. I did say to myself when I ditched my standard ps4 over a year ago that I would pick up a pro when God of war came out as I should have a small wave of titles backed up in my absence like Crash, uncharted expansion etc so seems like a good time.

Soldato
This looks stunning. Looking forward to giving it a go. My Pro has been a bit neglected since getting the X.

I hate to think how loud the fans are going to be with this one.... lol

Back
Top Bottom