introducing myself

Associate
Hi,
l am a over 60 odd and a bit male with hobbies on Gardening and generally caring for the wildlife to best of my abilities. l do get great pleasure in these two l mentioned. l have now been married for 33 years which had it's up's and downs, but hey, what marriage hasn't been through stressful times.
l do have a disability which effects my physical movements and also does effect me mentally . l am mostly housebound. Which gives me a lot of problem's who to turn to for help when it comes to the mobile and the computer. These two are my windows for the outside world. And if the members do not mind. l do need help on the mobile. How to operate it. l am a dork. l did not even know what a sim card was until l bought this mobile. So, l need to start from scratch.
Thank you for reading my introductory post

Associate
OP
This mobile phone l bought is nothing but a bit of useless garbage. The instructions are useless, which does not show me how to operate the phone. The sd card [which l just found out about] does not have a proper slot to put the memory in. The bracket that fits the SD card in just came apart and the card does not fit in . l even ask the company for help on this. Which was a total waste of time asking them . Just absolutely useless. They ignored me when l wanted help. Says a lot about the company
Anyone thinking of buying one of these. l advise you DON'T do it. lt is a waste of money and it just gives a lot of problem's.
l will just chuck it away and forget about the whole thing . l had enough of these useless phones from the far east.
Thanks anyway for helping me though

Back
Top Bottom