*** Nintendo Switch ***

Man of Honour
Ah, thought you meant you found a company that would print one. Does your friend want to print one for me for a "donation" ? :D

I don't live in the UK. I believe there are many companies who offer a print and post service in the UK, and I've seen many posts from people on OcUK over the years who offer to print things for others.

Associate
Well, finished Steamworld Dig 2 over the weekend. What a great little game it was! Kind of regretting not buying Steamworld Heist now! Need to find a couple of smaller games to keep me going till next month that Dark Souls is coming out.

Any recommendations? So far played Odyssey, Mario Kart 8, Rayman Legends, Super Mario Bros and the two Steamworld Digs.

I'm not looking at RPG games on purpose since I'll be picking up Dark Souls next month, just something that's not huge and easy to get into.

Soldato
Well, finished Steamworld Dig 2 over the weekend. What a great little game it was! Kind of regretting not buying Steamworld Heist now! Need to find a couple of smaller games to keep me going till next month that Dark Souls is coming out.

Any recommendations? So far played Odyssey, Mario Kart 8, Rayman Legends, Super Mario Bros and the two Steamworld Digs.

I'm not looking at RPG games on purpose since I'll be picking up Dark Souls next month, just something that's not huge and easy to get into.

Celeste is really good. Im also really enjoying Mario + Rabbids

Man of Honour

There are a bunch of great Metroidvania games on the Switch, which is technically the genre of Steamworld Dig 1 & 2. I also really enjoy the runner games.

Metroidvania: Axiom Verge & Cave Story+
Runners: Slimesan, Meat boy & Super One More Jump (multiplayer on this is friendship-breakingly fun)

I'm waiting for a discount on Celeste but I am really looking forward to playing that one.

Man of Honour
Looking at the current UK offers on the eShop I recommend (in order):

Shovel Knight (platformer) - Buy this now if you haven't played it!
Cave Story+ (metroidvania)
The End is Nigh (runner)
VVVVVV (runner)
Graceful Explosion Machine (bullet hell)

Soldato
I purchased Shovel Knight on the estore over the weekend, and then then went and got my hands on axiom verge as well.

In India its pretty much impossible to get your hands on physical copies of the games. They are either horribly overpriced, or simply not available.

This means my 64gb SD card is full......its time to get another before Dark Souls and Donkey Kong hit the store.

Man of Honour
I purchased Shovel Knight on the estore over the weekend, and then then went and got my hands on axiom verge as well.

In India its pretty much impossible to get your hands on physical copies of the games. They are either horribly overpriced, or simply not available.

This means my 64gb SD card is full......its time to get another before Dark Souls and Donkey Kong hit the store.

I regularly use the South African eShop for big discounts on digital games.

I need to think about upgrading my 128GB card one day but I would want a 512GB card at £100 before I do that.

Soldato
Nice to see Sega megadrive games are coming! Thunder force 4 was mentioned, recently picked this up for my actual megadrive and it's an amazing shooter! I'll buy that on switch for sure

Soldato
I regularly use the South African eShop for big discounts on digital games.

I need to think about upgrading my 128GB card one day but I would want a 512GB card at £100 before I do that.

All of my transactions are on the SA store and it can save around 25% off the normal price.

If I could buy physical copies I would, but I suppose the benefit of this is that I dont have to worry with changing the cartridge ever.

I need another SD card ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom