• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

[H]ardOCP: GeForce Partner Program Impacts Consumer Choice

Caporegime
OP
NVIDIA GPP Dissent Grows, HP & Dell Say No, Intel Mulling Legal Action

Intel Gearing up for a Fight Over NVIDIA’s GeForce Partner Program
Bennett, also reports that Intel is very much aware of the GPP and the negative impact it will likely have on sales of its Kaby Lake G processor, which features a custom made Radeon GPU that AMD is producing specifically for chip giant. Bennett goes on state that he expects Intel to initiate legal action against NVIDIA over the GeForce Partner Program.

https://wccftech.com/nvidia-gpp-opposition-grows-hp-dell-say-no-intel-mulling-legal-action/

Soldato
37cb5a293364b719c4bb232d4af00283b02f1b73525a6584b61cb4e194457650.png

Soldato
Nvidia is like Trump - they're always doing something dodgy but if it turns out to be illegal this time well then . . . they'll just get away with it like they always do.

1.) They think that it has terms that are likely illegal.
2.) GPP is likely going to tremendously hurt consumers' choices.
3.) It will disrupt business with the companies that they are currently doing business with, namely AMD and Intel.

Yep, that sounds like nvidia alright. Not surprised at all, that's why I stopped supporting that company years ago. Imagine what they're doing that you don't know about yet.

Soldato
I think the GPP is bullcrap and that is coming from someone who likes nvidia products. I think its even more anti competitive than gameworks and gsync. Two other things designed to lock customers into nvidia.

Back
Top Bottom