What did you do to your bike today?

Associate
Planned trade in?

In the sense that I was going to do it at some point this year but I was near a local Yamaha dealer and decided to see what the MT-09 SP looked like in the flesh as I wasn't sure from pictures, loved it in the flesh and they offered me a test ride and after that I was sold.

Man of Honour
In the sense that I was going to do it at some point this year but I was near a local Yamaha dealer and decided to see what the MT-09 SP looked like in the flesh as I wasn't sure from pictures, loved it in the flesh and they offered me a test ride and after that I was sold.

Nice, enjoy.

Soldato
Tie the brake lever back to the bar and leave it for a day or two. The pressure sends the air to the top. Worked well for me.

Yeah try this before anything drastic, also check if your master cylinder has a bleed nipple.

Tried this last night and nothing, I can nearly two finger brake but nothing too hard otherwise I trap my little finger. I have to have the levers set to the widest setting to use otherwise they're hitting the bar!

Taking the calipers off tonight if I get time.

Soldato
Tried this last night and nothing, I can nearly two finger brake but nothing too hard otherwise I trap my little finger. I have to have the levers set to the widest setting to use otherwise they're hitting the bar!

Taking the calipers off tonight if I get time.

How are you bleeding it? Looking at pics it looks like both brake lines feed up to a T or a Y splitter before going up to the master cylinder?

Back
Top Bottom