** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

Associate
would have loved to order this case but after watching few reviews, if you are planning to go full water cooling and you also
plan to water cool your gfx card it might not be the best case as it can only accommodate max 15cm width card.
One reviewer had a lot of problem with most gtx 1080ti with water block. Shame great looking case but if they made it just 2 cm wider.

going to order the normal pc011wx
I will find out if this true when my case and riser turns up. EKWB 1080Ti FE block. Interesting to see how it turns out with my hardline fittings.

Soldato
I will find out if this true when my case and riser turns up. EKWB 1080Ti FE block. Interesting to see how it turns out with my hardline fittings.

by mounting vertically you should have no problem but its horizontally that is causing the problem. I am not a fan of vertical mounting for aesthetic reason and personal choice.

another issue is that you cannot mount a rear exhaust fan, something i prefer rather than side mounted.

such minor adjustments would have made this case easily lian li best selling case.

comparing this with the original pc 011 wx, i wonder why such a price difference, at first i though it was the material difference of steel/aluminium combination rather than just aluminium but it would seem than the original pc 011 wx is also steel/aluminium combination. So why such a huge price difference?

could be restructure of target market and sales related rather than quality of material differences.

Associate
Will they adjust the CPU cooler height for the air edition? I hope they give it a couple of extra cm or it rules out most of the top end coolers

Soldato
This video is a full watercooling build using a Zotac Arctic storm 1080ti which is 148mm wide. Looks to be plenty of room to me even with the way they have the inlet/outlet on the GPU block.

Associate
I believe that the riser set has a mounting plate for the floor. Check out some of the YouTube reviews which show this. Looks like it will stop the use of fans on the bottom, but you never know.

Its reviews like the one above that have me interested, there is a large void above the bracket and the slight angle up like you would need to get a thumb screw in looks like you could possibly mount the bracket higher up, and i would assume the bottom plate would have holes to use the fan mounts so you could just screw it into a fan.

import sections to see this are 7:04 on the inside and 7:16 on the outside

Associate
Its reviews like the one above that have me interested, there is a large void above the bracket and the slight angle up like you would need to get a thumb screw in looks like you could possibly mount the bracket higher up, and i would assume the bottom plate would have holes to use the fan mounts so you could just screw it into a fan.

import sections to see this are 7:04 on the inside and 7:16 on the outside
The Lian Li Facebook site has some photos of the riser kit. You might be able to squeeze one fan under the GPU at the back, but its difficult to tell. However, it does not look good for a fan on the bracket.

OcUK Staff
OP
@ChugNorris Do you happen to know how thick radiators you can use? 60mm ideally.

I've updated the spec on our website. Top panel is 90mm inc fans, Bottom panel is 85mm inc fans, front side is 50mm inc fans, depending on your configuration you could fit a thicker radiator and fans there though.

Also your photos/renders might be old as white case will come with white feet? which looks even better imo;)
http://www.lian-li.com/pc-o11-dynamic

Confirmed as coming with White feet, images will be updated in the next day or so.

When's the air version out?

I've been told it will be end of July now.

Will the white one be released around 22nd/23rd May aswell or no eta yet?

Same ETA as Black version.

Dose anyone know is using the vertical GPU mount removes the ability to fit the bottom fans or would the GPU sit above them?

Yes it does. Using the riser kit removes the ability to install fans at the bottom of the chassis.

Also, in terms of the VGA width issue, mounted normally (i.e. horizontally) gives you a 158mm clearance according to Lian-Li. Full details can be found here: - http://www.lian-li.com/pc-o11-dynamic-2/#tab-compatibility-900 (at the bottom)

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
The riser kit is now live. Good news is that it's cheaper than we initially thought. Anyone who has preordered this already (looking at you @mods1965 ) will have their preorder changed to reflect this better price.

Lian-Li O11D-1 PCI-Express Riser Cable - Black @ £54.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Lian-Li-O11D-1-PCI-Express-Riser-Cable-Black-CM-016-LL.html

Conversion kit for the black Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Midi-Tower, Consists of a riser cable and a PCI slot bracket, Allows vertical GPU mounting

Only £54.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom