Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4]

Soldato
I've recently finished this and going for the platinum, really enjoyed everything about it, looks especially awesome in 4k HDR on an OLED.

Really enjoyed the story and setting too, but...
The post credits scene was a little weird, not really sure how that was possible

Soldato
This was the game I was looking forward to most last year and I got it on release but only played the training section, I got distracted by something and didnt play it anymore.

So last week I decided to start from scratch and restart it, thanks to the bad weather I finished it on the weekend, and wow what a game. Loved the story, game mechanics etc and ofc it looks amazing!

V F

V F

Soldato
I've recently finished this and going for the platinum, really enjoyed everything about it, looks especially awesome in 4k HDR on an OLED.

Really enjoyed the story and setting too, but...
The post credits scene was a little weird, not really sure how that was possible

Weird, how?

Soldato
So I'm not far in (only just got to the daytower) anyway, when you override machines do they only stay in the area they were patrolling or do they follow you across the map?

Associate
This just picked up a BAFTA for Original Property. Well done to all at GG!

Picked this a couple of weeks ago on sale and been enjoying it for the most part.

The world, machines and combat are cool, but the story/characters haven’t really pulled me in as others like TLOU and Uncharted 4. Feel like it dropped off after the start of the game and I didn’t really care what Aloy was being told by other characters. Would’ve liked to have seen some of the stuff from the first cauldron play out a bit more in the main story (it may very well do as I’m only on the 10th main mission).

Can see why it’s got a lot of love though, as it’s stunning visually and a lot of fun finding ways to take down the various machines.

Soldato
Ive finished the main campaign and frozen wilds. TBh i really enjoyed it, especially going thought he main missions of the main game and working out what had happened to the world.

Associate
Thought the story was excellent; not easy to come up with an original quality intriguing story. Gfx and gameplay were stunning too. Aloy is a great character up there with the best characters imo. Never thought a game would beat Uncharted 4 this gen but HZD is my fav so far I think. Though I loved lost Legacy and thought it was better than 4.

V F

V F

Soldato
Ive finished the main campaign and frozen wilds. TBh i really enjoyed it, especially going thought he main missions of the main game and working out what had happened to the world.

The animation physics for the Fire Claw was amazing. Losing its stance, picking up the ground, you smashing it and it reattempting to pick it up again to accelerate towards you trying to slam the ground on top of you.

Soldato
Being a new gamer to consoles (pc man all my life) im loving this game,best game ive ever played to be honest,level 48 and just walking around doing everything now (still got the final battle to do) and doing all quests ect.

100% going to get the add on as soon as this one is completed.......spent 12 playing this on sunday and i have never played a game that long for 30 years !!!!!

I'm 50 by the way and found a new love for consoles :)

Back
Top Bottom