PlayStation VR query

Associate
Hi, I was taking to a mate at work in regards to getting a PlayStation VR headset but is it really worth it and are the games good enough to the point where I would buy them just for the virtual reality aspect?

Can anyone shine a light on this and whether it's worth getting a VR for PS4?

Associate
OP
I would love to try it but really just wanted to know whether it was worth buying if it was worth buying for the PS4 or if there's anything I should know before I buy?

Last edited:
Associate
I would 100% recommend trying it somewhere first before buying, not everyone is the same and simulation sickness is definitely something to consider, no point buying something that in the end you may not be comfortable with using.

Associate
Had mine since release it is amazing. Lots of cool cheap games and experiences. With a few big triple a releases. Along with some great free ps plus titles.

I recommend headmaster, polybuis, preta uprising, windlands and driveclub.

Soldato
It’s good, but I can’t play it longer than 20 mins without getting an awful headache and feeling groggy for the rest of the day! Haven’t touched it since January for that reason :/

Strange because I don’t suffer with anything else relating to motion sickness etc

Soldato
I'm going to have a look online and maybe take a trip to some local shops during the weekend to see if I can get a decent price.

Purchased mine yesterday for what I think was a decent price....

Headset, camera, and Virtual Worlds in the box, plus they threw in Resident Evil, BioHazard for £260.

Not sure if the retailer can be named? But you can drop me a PM if you want to know more. :)

Associate
OP
Purchased mine yesterday for what I think was a decent price....

Headset, camera, and Virtual Worlds in the box, plus they threw in Resident Evil, BioHazard for £260.

Not sure if the retailer can be named? But you can drop me a PM if you want to know more. :)

That's a really good price and yeah I will mate.

Associate
I have borrowed a psvr off a friend and totally blown away by it. I was like you unsure if I would like it, but it is worth it. I have tried the London heist on vr worlds and it’s great. Also tried dirt rally in vr with my wheel and I actually improved my time first go as you can judge corners a lot better.

So yeah I will be getting a psvr.

Back
Top Bottom