** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

OcUK Staff

Available for preorder today, we have the brand new Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic Edition Case. Designed in conjuction with Roman "der8auer" Hartung, part of the Caseking group family, the PC-O11 Dynamic aims to pack in as many features as possible, without the pricetag you'd come to expect. For a start, the PC-O11 Dynamic has a dual chamber design, constructed with steel, tempered glass and aluminium for an aesthetically great result, plus it's available in both Black & White varieties to suit your particular taste. There's support for up to E-ATX motherboards, 420mm VGA cards, 155mm CPU coolers, 255mm PSU's and there's even space for a second power supply, if you are willing to sacrifice the HDD cage. With deb8auer's inclusion, you'd expect some hefty watercooling support, and you won't be disappointed. The PC-O11 Dynamic can support no less than three 360mm radiators at the same time, with fan spaces for up to 9 x 120mm fans too. HDD support is comprehensive enough, with space for up to 4 x 2.5" SSD's, and 2 x 3.5" HDD's. The front panel even comes with a USB3.1 Type C slot, along with a pair of USB3.0 ports.

To put it simply, for me, the PC-O11 represents outstanding value for money. Whilst I still have my heart set on moving my system into the Shift-X and putting it under water, a large part of me is seriously thinking that it would be a lot easier (and cheaper) to keep my X99 setup and build it into this beauty. Both Lian-Li and de8auer have smashed this one out of the park as far as I am concerned. I fully expect someone to point out the fact there are no fans installed at this price, but the PC-O11 Dynamic is all about putting as many enthusiast level features as possible into a case that sits at a very attractive pricepoint. To make it even more attractive, we have secured a £15 discount per unit on the first 50 preorders that are made on the Black version between now and the 16th May (it's not possible on the White version before you ask) Stock is expected to land around the 22nd/23rd May with us, and we expect it to be popular!

Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic Midi-Tower - Black Window **PREORDER PROMOTIONAL PRICE** @ £99.95 inc VAT

Compact Dual-Chamber Midi-Tower, Designed by Lian Li & der8auer, Tempered Glass front- and side-panel, Compatible with 3x 360 mm radiators, Up to 9x 120 mm fans, 1x USB Type C and 2x USB 3.0

Only £99.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic Midi-Tower - White Window @ £114.95 inc VAT

Compact Dual-Chamber Midi-Tower, Designed by Lian Li & der8auer, Tempered Glass front- and side-panel, Compatible with 3x 360 mm radiators, Up to 9x 120 mm fans, 1x USB Type C and 2x USB 3.0

Only £114.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian-Li O11D-1 PCI-Express Riser Cable - Black @ £54.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Lian-Li-O11D-1-PCI-Express-Riser-Cable-Black-CM-016-LL.html

Conversion kit for the black Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Midi-Tower, Consists of a riser cable and a PCI slot bracket, Allows vertical GPU mounting

Only £54.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Associate
Ordered.

Have a build on hold waiting for this case. The lack of fans is a big plus to me, I would much rather put in the fans I want.

Associate
i was going to go 2x 240 but as you say..it might look odd,i could go 2x slim 360 rads,either way I have to buy fans as I have no 120 fans only 140mm ones on my current 420mm setup.

OcUK Staff
OP
And that's 51 sold, so we're going to have to put our pricing back up unfortunately. Pretty crazy response, to be expected though! Of course you can still order the Black version, it's just both ourselves and Caseking already oversold our special offer allocation, so the rest of the stock is at the standard price.

Soldato
@ChugNorris

whats the max depth/height of GPU that is supported? saw on another video that this one actually supports taller CPU at 155mm ... just with the originally had a Zotac AMP Extreme installed and the power plugs only just connected and was pressed against the glass. Cards like this/aorus/strix/msi would have been super tight to water cool with their wider custom waterblocks.

nice to be able to see/ know if this new version give more clearance and by how much

Soldato
I've asked the questions directly with de8auer, he will provide some useful information hopefully by the end of the week to satisfy peoples concerns.

awesome the first one was built like a beast, dual 45mm 360 rads top and bottom but then almost impossible to cool down a card :(

ISEbPy5.jpg

sljNiBt.jpg

could you also ask if a 60mm thick 240 rad will fit ok too please?

if its roughly based on the same mounting locations top and bottom , top can fit 80mm max with fan and rad included and bottom was limited based on what was attached to mobo and where

T6sXGZT.jpg

Associate
I'm definitely tempted by the airflow edition when that arrives. I really like my Enthoo Evolv but there's too much modding involved for my tastes and I have watercooling on the table next year.

I'm

guessing questions regarding 280mm radiator support on the airflow edition is out of the question for now?

OcUK Staff
OP
@ChugNorris

whats the max depth/height of GPU that is supported? saw on another video that this one actually supports taller CPU at 155mm ... just with the originally had a Zotac AMP Extreme installed and the power plugs only just connected and was pressed against the glass. Cards like this/aorus/strix/msi would have been super tight to water cool with their wider custom waterblocks.

nice to be able to see/ know if this new version give more clearance and by how much

Height max is 158mm mounted in the normal configuration (horizontally)

could you also ask if a 60mm thick 240 rad will fit ok too please?

90mm clearance at top with fans, 85mm at bottom with fans, you should be fine.

OcUK Staff
OP
Back
Top Bottom