** PHANTEKS ECLIPSE P300 NOW AVAILABLE IN 3 NEW FLAVOURS **

OcUK Staff
Launching today we have the extremely popular Phanteks Eclipse P300 Glass in 3 new variants - White, Black/White and Black/Red. Since it's launch, the P300 has proven to be an excellent entry level model for the Phanteks range, combining an attractive look, good features and extremely competitive pricepoint. Adding colour variants to the P300 makes complete sense in that respect, to bring the case in line with it's bigger brother, the P400S Glass. The P300 colour variants keep all the features available on the normal P300 model, including a tempered glass side window, RGB strip on the PSU shroud, 330mm VGA support, E-ATX motherboard support, up to 280mm radiators on the front panel and more. There's even support for Asus Aura, MSI Mystic Light Sync and Gigabyte RGB Fusion, allowing you to control any attached Phanteks RGB products through their respective software suites.

All 3 variants are in stock now and available at the same pricepoint, which is a bonus considering the white variants of cases generally cost a little more to produce!

Phanteks Eclipse P300 Glass Midi Tower Case - White @ £54.95 inc VAT

Premium Midi-Tower from Phanteks in white, Tempered glass side window, Pre-installed 120 mm fan, Power supply shroud, Integrated dust filter, LED lighting, 2x USB 3.0

Only £54.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Eclipse P300 Glass Midi Tower Case - Black/Red @ £54.95 inc VAT

Premium Midi-Tower from Phanteks in black and red, Tempered glass side window, Pre-installed 120 mm fan, Power supply shroud, Integrated dust filter, LED lighting, 2x USB 3.0

Only £54.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Eclipse P300 Glass Midi Tower Case - Black/White @ £54.95 inc VAT

Premium Midi-Tower from Phanteks in black and white, Tempered glass side window, Pre-installed 120 mm fan, Power supply shroud, Integrated dust filter, LED lighting, 2x USB 3.0

Only £54.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Disappointing to see they didn't take the opportunity to fix the front airflow issues when expanding to add new colours. This case is still going to cook your GPU. You just can't get enough air through those small front intakes with the filters in place and its barely enough airflow with the filters removed. Such a beautiful case. So many great features and an amazing visual design. If only it had bigger vents at the front.

Soldato
Disappointing to see they didn't take the opportunity to fix the front airflow issues when expanding to add new colours. This case is still going to cook your GPU. You just can't get enough air through those small front intakes with the filters in place and its barely enough airflow with the filters removed. Such a beautiful case. So many great features and an amazing visual design. If only it had bigger vents at the front.

Completely disagree!!

I've got the Phanteks Evolv MATX and I cannot complain about the air flow. With CPU and GPU and air, temps were very acceptable and even with my GPU on an AIO (with the rad at the front) temps aren't that different in comparison.

Great looking case @ChugNorris are they all aluminium like the Evolv?

Associate
Completely disagree!!

I've got the Phanteks Evolv MATX and I cannot complain about the air flow. With CPU and GPU and air, temps were very acceptable and even with my GPU on an AIO (with the rad at the front) temps aren't that different in comparison.

The Phanteks Evolv MATX has a full height filter behind the front panel. The P300 has two really small filters top and bottom of the front panel. See: http://www.phanteks.com/images/product/Eclipse-P300-TG/P300-9.jpg

This causes really bad temperatures. Especially for the GPU. See: https://www.bit-tech.net/reviews/tech/cases/phanteks-eclipse-p300-review/3/

If you can place this somewhere that it won't get dusty. You could remove the filters for decent temps. In that situation this case becomes a bargain.

Associate
I've had my p300 for a while and to be honest, I hadn't read too many reviews before purchasing - little concerned regarding the front airflow now; might explain why my GFX card sounds like an airbus sometimes...

Associate
I've had my p300 for a while and to be honest, I hadn't read too many reviews before purchasing - little concerned regarding the front airflow now; might explain why my GFX card sounds like an airbus sometimes...
You can take off front panel and filter, to run some games for testing. This way you can compare how much difference it makes in temperatures, is it actually the case or something else

Back
Top Bottom