***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Caporegime
Hey chaps

I've been smoking for nearly 40 years now, the last 10 of which I've got through 30-40 Silk Cut Purple every damn day. I'm trying to vape with the following :- Aspire Zelos, Aspire Nautilus X with a 1.8 ohm coil and a few random 18mg liquids from my local shop. The gear seems to work reasonably well but maybe through a combination of the change of 'experience' and that any liquid I've tried is nothing like what I'm used to, it's simply not doing anything for me at all regardless of nicotine strength. I find I can vape for maybe half a day but then I'm back on to the ciggies. I'm feeling like I need to get better flavours to try but need to find a site with some impartial user reviews or have some popular liquids pointed out to me I guess.

Gotta run now but will check back later on -any help very much appreciated.

Caporegime
Hey chaps

I've been smoking for nearly 40 years now, the last 10 of which I've got through 30-40 Silk Cut Purple every damn day. I'm trying to vape with the following :- Aspire Zelos, Aspire Nautilus X with a 1.8 ohm coil and a few random 18mg liquids from my local shop. The gear seems to work reasonably well but maybe through a combination of the change of 'experience' and that any liquid I've tried is nothing like what I'm used to, it's simply not doing anything for me at all regardless of nicotine strength. I find I can vape for maybe half a day but then I'm back on to the ciggies. I'm feeling like I need to get better flavours to try but need to find a site with some impartial user reviews or have some popular liquids pointed out to me I guess.

Unless you want to make your own. I find jackamoo good enough for me.

But I don't think they do above 3mg anymore. He may do 6mg though.

Soldato
Picked up my Supreme V2 from the post office today, only took 9 days from China a lot quicker than I expected and seems to be built pretty solid, wicking is a little fiddly but nothing major, not tested it yet though watching some tutorials to make sure I've done it correctly, the locking mechanism could have been designed better

Soldato
Oh dear I think I've just wasted 25 on clieto exo, it's too airy and drip tip is rather big, I'm struggling to vape it 40w as takes awhile to get going apparently and at 50 it's a tad warm I'm couching with a draw I can't get used to. Any tips, I used to handle the melo3 at 30 to 50 on 0.3ohm coil, it wasn't as airy I don't think and drop dip wasn't as big iirc.

Is it just because I haven't vaped in a year and I could get the hang of soon or should I have gone for a different tank.

Oh and it's taken half my 10ml already without vaping due to sucking in the juice, lol. Guess that won't last long, grr.

Edit, kinda getting used to it now. Tho did get juice in my mouth, stupid thing, when u try topping up, after u screw top on it sinks in level I dunno why but when I tipped tipped it upside down loads of juice came out of air slits and drip tip grr, managed to sort it but flavours gone a bit for some reason. But I'll keep trying.

Try the Serpent SMM. Tighter airflow even when fully open, great flavour and single coil. I'm assuming you are happy building your own coils..

Man of Honour
Hey chaps

I know opinion on here is quite split by Nic salts, but a long term smoking friend of mine has had quite a bit of luck with the Element NS20 range, where he wasn't getting on with normal juices. I quite like their pink lemonade.

Caporegime
Finally after a few mths of trying to snag one, I got a psyclone mods Hadaly rda which will go into my squonk rotation and sit alongside my psyclone mods entheon.

Slapped a 3mm .20ohm alien SS316L coil in it and crikey the flavour is immense, I thought my entheon with the new hadeon cap was immense but the hadaly smashes it to pieces flavour wise. Only con with the hadaly is how easy it is to over squonk but even on my entheon I can over squonk lol.

Now just waiting on a dna250c squonk mod to come out, hoping lost vape do a squonk mod using the dna250c chipset soon.

Also hoping evolv soon push out the replay function to the dna75c chipset, my rebel mods 3D printed mod is dying to get it lol.

Associate
Finally after a few mths of trying to snag one, I got a psyclone mods Hadaly rda which will go into my squonk rotation and sit alongside my psyclone mods entheon.

Slapped a 3mm .20ohm alien SS316L coil in it and crikey the flavour is immense, I thought my entheon with the new hadeon cap was immense but the hadaly smashes it to pieces flavour wise. Only con with the hadaly is how easy it is to over squonk but even on my entheon I can over squonk lol.

Now just waiting on a dna250c squonk mod to come out, hoping lost vape do a squonk mod using the dna250c chipset soon.

Also hoping evolv soon push out the replay function to the dna75c chipset, my rebel mods 3D printed mod is dying to get it lol.

Ive been using replay on my paranormal, its great, i will be all over a reasonably priced squonk with that chip, i tend to oversquonk , i think replay will be perfect,only squonk when replay starts to cut the power.
I bet you cant wait for that firmware release for your rebel lol.

Caporegime
Ive been using replay on my paranormal, its great, i will be all over a reasonably priced squonk with that chip, i tend to oversquonk , i think replay will be perfect,only squonk when replay starts to cut the power.
I bet you cant wait for that firmware release for your rebel lol.
Haha yep the wait is killing me, hopefully won’t be too long before it’s out. People are saying maybe early May as one of the evolv people posted on their forums that the testing for the dna75c chipset is going extremely well at the moment.

But at the moment, tc mode on the rebel mods is pretty damn good. Got a nice 3mm .20 ohm SS316L alien coil in there and it’s a stunning vape.

Soldato
How long does VG and PG and Nic usually last. Bought em near end of 2016. Nic has been in freezer since bought. Stopped vaping after may last year and back on cigs, now back to vape so might mix up some stuff oh and my concentrates, are they ok to use even tho says best before march 2018, or do I need fresh ones. As vapable site is doing sale on concentrates at 1.99 per 10ml a bottle. Was Gona get some for muffinman clone, cap apple pie, double apple cap, cin Danish swirl cap. As popular recipie says just those 3 needed.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Nic will be fine. Concentrates will be fine albeit they might have lost their potency somewhat. Just give them a thorough shake before using.

Soldato
Has anyone tried Cotton Bacon Prime yet? I've still got 4 packs of Cotton Bacon v2 so won't be getting any of the Cotton Bacon Prime for some time but curious to know if it really is better?

Soldato
I think my next vape purchase is going to be some bottle shots from Dark Star. I fancy getting 500ml of liquid (250ml of each of two flavours) at 9mg strength. I should be able to make it almost max VG as well which is good as I prefer high VG liquid.

Need to wait until I've moved into my new flat over the weekend though.

Soldato
I think my next vape purchase is going to be some bottle shots from Dark Star. I fancy getting 500ml of liquid (250ml of each of two flavours) at 9mg strength. I should be able to make it almost max VG as well which is good as I prefer high VG liquid.

Need to wait until I've moved into my new flat over the weekend though.

They look to be great value, considering it myself since you posted as it's way too cheap not to pass up, it's just a shame they don't offer any 10ml tester bottles to try and find a flavour without shelling out full price for 500ml or 1lt

Soldato
What's up with custard liquids latley I just can't find one I like, just bought 150ml of digbys mums custard which was always my favorite but even this now tastes nothing like custard

Back
Top Bottom