So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Caporegime
Fulham are the best side I've seen at H'boro this season.

Tried to enjoy the game at the weekend the best I could. Good performance from both sides (a depleted Wednesday with little to no confidence), Fulham played well in the second half and took their goal well, it was almost inevitable that Fulham would get a goal the longer the game went on.

Caporegime
I would be astonished if Coleman is anything besides a spectacular failure at Sunderland. People are all too quick to forget his club record, because his stock is high following a mesmerising overachievement with the Welsh national side.

Huh? Surely you haven't looked at his past record, hardly a failure.

;).

Coleman failed spectacularly at Sunderland, who have sunk without so much as a wimper this season.

Soldato
Caporegime
34.7 Win percentage with Fulham.
38.1 Win percentage with Real Sociedad.
29.1 Win percentage with Coventry City.
50.0 Win percentage with Athlitiki Enosi Larissa (12 games)

38.0 Win percentage with Wales.

Has never won anything as a manager.

I think he because he has over achieved with the Wales national side, his stock is high.

And now has a win percentage of 18.5%

Caporegime
I would be astonished if Coleman is anything besides a spectacular failure at Sunderland. People are all too quick to forget his club record, because his stock is high following a mesmerising overachievement with the Welsh national side.

I have no idea why Coleman took the Sunderland job, and I have no idea why Sunderland wanted him to have the job.

Back
Top Bottom