What have you done to your car today?

Man of Honour
It doesn't seem to end with this bloody car.

Engine etc back in and running, did 60 or so miles in it yesterday.

Today it has decided a couple of traces on THE ECU are redundant and it's decided to melt them a corrupt the firmware all at the same time

Soldato
Thought it had to go to court if its a ban.

I doubt it will be anyway... Its a bit different to going 65 in a 40 in a built up area.

If it goes to court, it'll be treated pretty much the same as if you had. It's not a very serious offence: unless there are major aggravating factors they'll just stick to the sentencing guidelines. You probably won't even have to attend court: just plead guilty by post if you get anything.

Caporegime
If it goes to court, it'll be treated pretty much the same as if you had. It's not a very serious offence: unless there are major aggravating factors they'll just stick to the sentencing guidelines. You probably won't even have to attend court: just plead guilty by post if you get anything.

I'd hoped that it being on a road which is usually 70MPH would work in my favour but perhaps not...

As I said I was focussing on passing a couple of cars so I could move over, eyes on the road, the cars, the sat-nav, but clearly not the big '40' sign... I'm quite sure the one prior said '60' and the following one has the NSL sign on it... :confused:

The gantry speed limits really are just controlled by children pressing buttons... :mad:

Man of Honour
Nice one! Decent show that, some beautiful metal. The blue f40 was lovely.
26761255367_131b4135fa_k.jpg

This was nicely done and funky.

Back
Top Bottom