What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Finished HR and moved to this one, and loving it just as much as the other one. If the devs will be doing another one I be playing it too most likely. Although saying that, if they keeping same schedule as between HR and MD, then it wont be until 2019. :p

Soldato
I put in over 60hrs on this. Loved it... until I was brutally ****** by Vvulf! Then I rage quit :mad:

Well, I've only just started really and am still finding my way around the game. I haven't levelled up many of my party, but I did level a few a bit until I thought they were quite strong...then I got to the final room of just an apprentice level and they all got killed...Yeah, I rage quite after that!

Soldato
Gone back to Dishonoured 2. The release was a mess and i couldn't tolerate the dodgy framerate.

Now with a 1080ti and it all working properly i absolutely love it. I usually do Dishonoured in a stealthy fashion . Not this time, its all out chaos.

Soldato
A 980ti.

The frames kept fluctuating massively from around 70 then down to 30, coupled with the fact that the mouse sensitivity was linked with the current fps it was awful to play.

I would assume a 980ti now would be fine as the game is more stable than release.

Soldato
Been on with Ghost Wars PVP on Wildlands, better than I thought it'd be. Get the odd game where some funky shots are made and sadly it relies on P2P which gives the host an advantage.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
After giving up on it the first time I played it after about an hour, I'm going to start The Witcher 3 again from the start.

Only game I've been playing for the past few weeks. Up to about 120 hours so far but think I'm nearing the end of the main game.

When I first played it I gave up after about an hour too. Friends persuaded me to give it another go and TBH, it's probably one of the best games I've ever played.

Soldato
Only game I've been playing for the past few weeks. Up to about 120 hours so far but think I'm nearing the end of the main game.

When I first played it I gave up after about an hour too. Friends persuaded me to give it another go and TBH, it's probably one of the best games I've ever played.

I'm due to start this game (amongst others). What makes people give up after an hour, does it not gel straight away?

Edit - for context, I've been playing Titanfall 2 (finished it in a weekend), BF1 (bored), Vermintide 2 (pretty good, but getting samey) and Sea of Thieves (difficult getting mates to join at same time).

I've got Total War Warhammer 2, Assassin's Creed Origins, PUBG and Witcher 3 all waiting for me to start. I thought I would give Witcher a go first as it looks great and gets good reviews.

Last edited:
Soldato
Laser Squad.

I've been doing a semi decent/terrible job of restoring my old CPC 464 over the last week or so. This afternoon I finally managed to get my first game to load, and it just happened to be one of my all time favourites.

Of course while wrestling with the charming late 1980's interface, I managed to blow up four of my team with a grenade, but then my injured rocket trooper blew Sterner Regnix in to the next millennium.

No luck, all skill.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
I'm due to start this game (amongst others). What makes people give up after an hour, does it not gel straight away?

Personally, I struggled with the combat and difficulty. That and it feels like you should be aware of the story from the beginning. But then it is the third title in a series, albeit the first one I played.

I turned the difficulty down a notch and gave it another go. Glad I did. :)

Back
Top Bottom