Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
New watch to replace my old (identical) one that got nicked. Was my 16th birthday present, and didn't have the heart to tell my father, so I bought a new one :D
xxqhHdh.jpg

New mouse for productivity on my Mac (seeing as I couldn't find any decent wired USB C mice!) I got it for 45 quid!

ceE9Udc.jpg

New temporary phone while my Pixel 2 XL goes in for repair. Often switch phones etc, and as I always need one for basics, I thought I'd just get a temporary one for the drawer should I need it. Got an awesome deal on it. Second hand apparently, but was sealed, and had release firmware on it. Internet points if you can guess how much it cost me (Xperia XZ).

EWmS3mK.jpg
JkXYL36.jpg

New sub (B&W PV1) to replace my Sonos Sub after going from Sonos to a standard 2.1. Sounds excellent. Got a good deal on it due to the large scratch. Would really appreciate any ideas on filling it in :(

hXdBKhx.jpg
WgYm3qU.jpg

And last, but not least, 4 decent Blu-Rays for £4!

pksoUaC.jpg

Caporegime
Does your number plate mean something? Can't seem to work it out.

He's actually the pioneer of a failed late 90's early 00's alternative to the OpenGL standard WiilGL. It never gained the traction with developers he wanted and it crashed and burned.

Or alternatively depending on who you speak to he is a huge fan of the Nintendo Wii and Luigi.

Associate
My Father, Grandfather and Great Grandfather all played it (maybe my GGGF did too, I don't know) but it hasn't been played since my father passed away in 2014. I only have one arm which tends to impede dexterity somewhat :p

Pfff OK I can see that would be an issue however this chap does OK

It's a cool guitar with good memories, I'm glad to see it's being looked after. :)
(I'm picking up a Guitalele after work for some music fun)

Soldato
Bought myself a 2nd hand HP Omen (32" variety)
O1Stbzm.jpg

It was a bargain price (£250) I was nervous about how big it was going to be, given that I sit about 2 feet away from it, but its perfect.

I do now need a 3rd wall mount for one of my other screens so I can raise them both up a bit

Soldato
Bought myself a 2nd hand HP Omen (32" variety)
O1Stbzm.jpg

It was a bargain price (£250) I was nervous about how big it was going to be, given that I sit about 2 feet away from it, but its perfect.

I do now need a 3rd wall mount for one of my other screens so I can raise them both up a bit
That's almost the same setup I have.
Omen 32 and a Dell u2212hm in portrait

Back
Top Bottom