PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Caporegime
they changed the day last week it will now be weds/thursday reset.instead of mondays.other day i was like wtf when they reset it was the day of the new case and pan.

Associate
What do you guys think of the new update where level 3 helmets will only be drops? Personally i am concerned the Kar98 will be a bit OP with everyone 1 shot but at least aim will be rewarded at the same time.

Soldato
I'd also agree that the cheating seems to have died down a lot lately. I hardly notice it. Some people on Discord (naming no names, Locky! :p ) get a bit mad, but a lot of attacking without line of sight can easily come from the other teams communicating in their own Discord/TS channels etc.

I'm sorry you feel this way, I'm mad at my back hurting from carrying yo ass. :D

Caporegime
im personally fine with level 3 helmuts being only in the drop.that means more to be headshotted knocked.also means you gotta risk it all to get one.so if you get one you deserve it.

hoping there is another event on this weekend.

Soldato
What do you guys think of the new update where level 3 helmets will only be drops? Personally i am concerned the Kar98 will be a bit OP with everyone 1 shot but at least aim will be rewarded at the same time.

I see what they're trying to do and it certainly makes the playing field a bit more level while increasing the risk/reward for looting crates. It's a bit like the lammy situation in H1Z1. The spawn rate was stupidly high and you could tank 2 AR shots unlike a makeshift. Eventually they changed it to a crate only item to make the game fairer, which worked to an extent although you can still be 2 tapped regardless of armour.

I think the bigger issue at the moment is the meta. Melee weapons and pistols are useless after the first 30 seconds of a game, shotguns are pointless after the initial drop and the only decent SMG is the UMP (which is still amazing although I don't think it needs to be nerfed).

The M4 for example fires faster and hits harder than the UMP, so why even use the UMP at close range? It's just one reason as to why the meta is basically M4/SCAR + Kar98/SKS, unless you hit a crate drop.

Last edited:
Soldato
Still mad at you for that outrageous TK with the grenade :p

Sure you aren't confusing him with me? I'm famed for my Mynight style team kills! (6 within the past week, twice to Mynight, 2 games in a row). All unintended.

I also TKd chanjy (HolyRamen) and another the other day when they were both knocked on some stairs and my ambitious wall rebound grenade instead just rolled to the bottom of the stairs and killed them both!

My bad.

(For the record, I did kill the enemy and being of noble character, I killed myself with a grenade so my team of 8 weren't just spectating me for the rest of a game!)

Soldato
the only decent SMG is the UMP (which is still amazing although I don't think it needs to be nerfed).

Some vector and uzi lovers would disagree with you. I love the Uzi and I'm pretty sure everyone is fed up of me saying at the start of each round "if anyone sees and uzi stock, can you pick it up for me please?"...

Associate
I also TKd chanjy (HolyRamen) and another the other day when they were both knocked on some stairs and my ambitious wall rebound grenade instead just rolled to the bottom of the stairs and killed them both!

My bad.

(For the record, I did kill the enemy and being of noble character, I killed myself with a grenade so my team of 8 weren't just spectating me for the rest of a game!)
That was pretty funny to be fair! Those 8 man games were good fun :)

Caporegime
I see what they're trying to do and it certainly makes the playing field a bit more level while increasing the risk/reward for looting crates. It's a bit like the lammy situation in H1Z1. The spawn rate was stupidly high and you could tank 2 AR shots unlike a makeshift. Eventually they changed it to a crate only item to make the game fairer, which worked to an extent although you can still be 2 tapped regardless of armour.

I think the bigger issue at the moment is the meta. Melee weapons and pistols are useless after the first 30 seconds of a game, shotguns are pointless after the initial drop and the only decent SMG is the UMP (which is still amazing although I don't think it needs to be nerfed).

The M4 for example fires faster and hits harder than the UMP, so why even use the UMP at close range? It's just one reason as to why the meta is basically M4/SCAR + Kar98/SKS, unless you hit a crate drop.

i mainly use the ump up close range as its excellent for hipfiring though. little weak sometimes.so short range hipfire up will be easier to control than a ar.the ars after 50m really do come into there own.they are adjusting the weapons soon.so we will see.416 is a beast but ak does more damage but many wont touch it because of the recoil.

shotguns are not pointless. a game in the event i was last on my team . i only had shotty team rushed me put four down instantly.no way would i have managed that in the few seconds it took.rarely with you take multiple people down with a ar without reloading at short range. with a ar.or any other weapon.shotguns are only useful though for close range encounters.the only problem is the phantom shotgun reg shots.sometimes you smash someone and its like nope...and then you get destroyed :p

this is where guns at short range like the tommy gun come into there own. 50 rounds is a team take down gun with no reload but many wont touch it.

Soldato
i mainly use the ump up close range as its excellent for hipfiring though. little weak sometimes.so short range hipfire up will be easier to control than a ar.the ars after 50m really do come into there own.they are adjusting the weapons soon.so we will see.416 is a beast but ak does more damage but many wont touch it because of the recoil.

shotguns are not pointless. a game in the event i was last on my team . i only had shotty team rushed me put four down instantly.no way would i have managed that in the few seconds it took.rarely with you take multiple people down with a ar without reloading at short range. with a ar.or any other weapon.shotguns are only useful though for close range encounters.the only problem is the phantom shotgun reg shots.sometimes you smash someone and its like nope...and then you get destroyed :p

this is where guns at short range like the tommy gun come into there own. 50 rounds is a team take down gun with no reload but many wont touch it.

The UMP is fantastic at close range and rightly so the damage drop off makes it naff at longer distances, which is what it should be as its an SMG. The AR's however are just as easy to control, if not easier. The guns don't even have unique spray patterns like CS, you just pull down aggressively and melt anything that sits in front of you. If you have good crosshair placement it's more difficult to miss headshots, even at bigger distances where you should be tapping. Look at BreaK with the AK or any other seasoned player.

Some vector and uzi lovers would disagree with you. I love the Uzi and I'm pretty sure everyone is fed up of me saying at the start of each round "if anyone sees and uzi stock, can you pick it up for me please?"...

Vector pre-nerf yes, Vector now no. A decked out Uzi is a monster at right-in-your-face range admittedly, I love it.

Back
Top Bottom