Objects Not Loading In On Games.

Associate
Hi, so I have had an issue with objects popping in at pretty close ranges in games. For example on PUBG:

ebc3uf.jpg

The town Severny is not even loaded in for me when flying over it in the plane but for my friend it is. This is just one example, it happens a lot and in other games as well. All on max settings by the way.

He has a weaker rig than me as well. I have a GTX 1080 and it is installed on an SSD.

What is causing this?

Soldato
This is a PUBG issue, don't worry.
You can try fiddling with settings to "refresh" them but ultimately it's your View Distance which should affect this - it is a known bug that it doesn't take in effect properly though.

What other games are you seeing this on?

Associate
OP
If it's an issue with PUBG though shouldn't it be the same for everyone? As I said stuff loads in for my friend. I have it on Max view distance so it wouldn't be that.

Other games it happens in is Fortnite, Mistreated and DayZ to name a few. I have 16GB of RAM.

Soldato
Hey, Beady, still having fun with poorly optimised games. :)

If it's an issue with PUBG though shouldn't it be the same for everyone?
No, it can be system specific - that's the beauty of hybrid builds compared to consoles. Try updating your GFX drivers to the latest release (or roll back) and as mentioned above play/experiment with your GFX settings. If the game has a dedicated forum there maybe setting advice there if it's a known common issue.

Back
Top Bottom