*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Yup seems like just the BR mode, Solo, Duo and Squads. Locked 60fps on the Pro and 45fps on standard.

Out on 22nd May and can sign up for the beta on the H1Z1 website, think it’s also going to be free to play too.

Soldato
Rise of The Tomb Raider is available on the PS Store for £12.99 right now, but only till midnight tonight.

Purchased that game on the last sale, not even played it yet, maybe as I completed the game on PC and XB1 - I'll get around to it I guess... Good game IMO , up there with uncharted 4, never see uncharted 4 on sale as much.

Soldato
I have Beyond Two Souls on the PS3. Still only completed a single playthrough. I finished all endings in Heavy Rain and loved that and while I enjoy this game too, it hasn't grabbed me as much. Will be giving it another go to see how it compares to PS3.

Will definitely download Rayman. I used to love playing Rayman as a kid but then sort of drifted away from the series.

Soldato
Got nearly all the games on PS Plus this month already. Rayman Legends is very good, and beyond two souls, makes sense with Detroit just about to land. Decent game, preferred heavy rain more.

Soldato
Anything good in the Japan sale?

Resident Evil 7 and some of the Devil May Cry titles, also Resident Evil Code Veronica , Tekken 7 and Super Street Fighter V + add ons maybe ? But need to compare with physical as sometimes the sale price isn't much better then online stores - need to look and see what is worthwhile.

Back
Top Bottom