Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Soldato
Still no response on this, so looks like I'm going to be shopping elsewhere.

Shipping doubles the cost of the item I'm looking at and the free shipping was a big incentive to continue shopping here :(

EDIT

NM - working now :s

I only checked 2 mins ago and it wasn't working!

Soldato
How do members get free delivery
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/free-shipping-for-loyal-forum-members.17943556/

FREE SHIPPING - for loyal OcUK forum members only

WHO QUALIFIES

This offer applies to
  • OcUK Forums members who have 250 or more posts and have been registered for over 90 days, or
  • OcUK Forums members who have been registered for over 12 months and made at least 100 posts
This offer does NOT apply to
  • Banned or suspended members
  • Members who do not satisfy the qualification requirements above
TERMS & CONDITIONS
  • Internet orders only
  • Free shipping applies to destinations within mainland UK only and excludes Highlands and Islands
  • OcUK reserves the right to choose the method of shipping, which for the purpose of Free Shipping will be DPD Next Day or Royal Mail Standard Delivery
  • Members who openly spam to increase post count will have their post count reduced
  • OcUK reserves the right to withdraw this offer at their discretion at any time
  • Not applicable to certain special offers
HOW TO REGISTER
  • Login to the OcUK Website
  • Go to You are Your Account and scroll down to the "Forums Account" section and enter your Forums Username and Password
  • Press Update
  • Order with free shipping
Thank you for shopping at OcUK :cool:

Associate
This is great of OCUK, It deffo gives more of an incentive to be more active on the forums and helps create a decent community for all. There's many times i will refrain from buying an item because the postage kills it, if i can get where is needed to qualify then it will help me out and no doubt add a few more sales onto OCUK's books. I presume this benefit is still running? id rather not give myself arthritis, typing solidly for 3 months to pay full postage at the end anyway LOL!
If it is still valid then it's certainly a nice reward and gesture to the loyal OCUK Customers...Thanks Guys

I've learnt quite a bit in 6 months just browsing multiple subforums and threads and adding my two cents wherever I go and seeing replies.

Soldato
Can we use a parcel drop-off type service as the UK address to qualify for free shipping? Or would that be using technicalities to defeat the spirit of the law?

You would have to ask the shop directly. I would have thought it would be fine as the limitation to UK addresses is primarily there to prevent having to pay high fees shipping to foreign countries. There might be an issue if the parcel drop off service won't sign for the receipt of the delivery.

Man of Honour
You won't get it on everything. We only get it on cheap/lightweight stuff that can be posted RM 2nd class up here because DPD classes anything north of Dundee as Highlands and Islands. Anything bulky and we have to pay. Even paying for delivery we can't get next day delivery due to DPD's second rate service up here.

Associate
Been gone for years from OCUK, but trying my best to contribute and try and stay on topic while increasing post count obviously. It's amazing that they even do this to be honest. I am curious how they maintain this probably through a deal with the delivery companies?. I am considering placing an order soon without free delivery for now and when I finally hit the threshold for free delivery I will be really happy and I will order more stuff :D.

Back
Top Bottom