GIGABYTE GTX 1070Ti GAMING - UK's LOWEST PRICE & IN STOCK!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Considering the current climate with graphics cards and high prices, this is a really good deal been the gaming Tri-fan model it runs superbly cool and very quiet and offer close to 1080 levels of performance at a much lower price point:

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070Ti Gaming 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £439.99 inc VAT

GV-N107TGAMING-8GD, Core Clock: 1607MHz, Boost Clock: 1683MHz, Memory: 8192MB 8000MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 2432, SLI Ready, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, 3 Years Warranty.

Only £439.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
1070Ti should be priced £359-£369 at most. Prices are getting better but not there yet imho

No chance of that any time soon. Thats below 1070 prices.

We'd love to price 1070 at £299 and 1070Ti at £359, but thats vastly below cost and were not here to lose money and as NVIDIA won't make a price drop due to stock still been short I forsee that not happening ever or if it does will be at the end of the products life cycle if there is any remaining stock in channel which based on current lack of supply is unlikely.

Soldato
https://www.pcgamesn.com/graphics-card-shipments-40-percent-down

Seems to say prices are expected to fall and stock will be up. Plus iirc pound to dollar is high and doing well again and so should be around the price before Brexit.

also depends on when said reseller/distributor bought the stock . you'd be made to sell stock much lower or equal to what you bought it at- factoring exchange rates etc

might be able to cut sales to get a bridge and take lower profit , but it'll be stock bought at the higher Pound rate and lower distribution price that will start to drop their prices. all takes time though

Soldato
Should try making a stand.... Tell nvidia...... Look guys we could sell 20000 ( or whatever is a nice crazy number ) units at these really lower prices if you let us . I'd you can prove you have the market they might allow it.

Associate
This site is about making money, no way will that be undermined by just doing the customer a favour, it will always be a business decision and discounts will have to come from the producer not the retailer, look at all black Friday deals. The best are supported by the manufacturer. No doubt these cards will one day be cheaper, it is a falling market/end of life. You buy at a price you want to pay.

Soldato
Should try making a stand.... Tell nvidia...... Look guys we could sell 20000 ( or whatever is a nice crazy number ) units at these really lower prices if you let us . I'd you can prove you have the market they might allow it.

If there's still not enough supply for demand, why on earth would they care if you can ship x amount more, when they can barely keep up with demand as is?

Use your brain.

OcUK Staff
OP
It’s still ripping people off though

Were making 5% on this deal, which after packaging, logistics, payment charges, running the company is pretty much our break even, so its not ripping people off at all, its is simply a case of this is the price. If we were ripping customers off and making huge margin than as the product is in stock everywhere, a competitor would massively undercut our deal in an attempt to make it look rubbish, but all that has happened is most competitors have followed or priced closely to us, but no one has undercut to say the tone of £50 for the simple reason that us retailers simply do not have the margin to do so.

Soldato
Were making 5% on this deal, which after packaging, logistics, payment charges, running the company is pretty much our break even, so its not ripping people off at all, its is simply a case of this is the price.

You must have made a healthy profit during the few months of low supply and sky high prices though, no?

Edit: P.s I almost bit your hand off for todays 1070ti deal though >.<

OcUK Staff
OP
You must have made a healthy profit during the few months of low supply and sky high prices though, no?

Edit: P.s I almost bit your hand off for todays 1070ti deal though >.<

Yes hence why we can do deals like this and the other 1070Ti deal from today, if we had not then we'd not be willing to make such low margin.

Associate
Yes hence why we can do deals like this and the other 1070Ti deal from today, if we had not then we'd not be willing to make such low margin.
Er how do you work that out.. Ripping people off would be charging them for a 1070 and sending them 8800gtx...Regardless of prices giving someone EXACTLY what they ordered and payed for is in no way ripping them off.

It’s just what Nvidia is saying, they have been claiming it’s the retailers fault for the high prices not them. I know they would say that, just like the retailers would say it’s not them. And I do agree with gibbo some small company would just come in and undercut everyone if that was he case.

But I do like overclockers, I got a fantastic deal (£450) on a Watercooled MSI 1080 last summer when prices were at the highest. That is like the original price for a fan cooled 1080 and this one was watercooled. I was very happy with it :D!

Back
Top Bottom