Party Games and Music

Having a group of 15 or so friends over this weekend for a party and looking to get some ideas for games we can play together.

when we do these events we typically play stuff like articulate, random simple card games, and as we get drunker we go to games like flip cup and beer pong.

i'm turining to you lot for some new games we can try. it's a good friendly group so games that get up in others social space wont be an issue. open to all suggestions as long as nothing too complex or long. card games like chase the ace, games where you've got to get say an orange from one team member to another by using your chin etc.

also then any suggestions for music. we've got a big variety already but there's always so many great classics we miss. i should say anything less than 10 years old will most likely not get added. we've got mr brightside, mr blue sky, dancing queen, red hot chillis, queen, michael jackson, sum41 etc.

suggest away...

Don
The card game "Ultimate Werewolf" is perfect for a group of this size. It's easy to learn and the rounds can be as slow or as quick as you want depending on their attention span.

Soldato
Soldato
OP
thanks for the suggestions. i should mention this is happening saturday so no time to purchase anything. i think really i'm after suggestions for games that involve being active and silly in groups, like blindfold feeding a blind folded person etc. love games like that.

Soldato
One Night Ultimate Werewolf - plays 3 - 10 or more with the expansion. Plays in ~10 mins and has an iPhone/Android app to run the game for you.

Happy Salmon - fast and simple fun. Each player gets a deck of cards, flip them all over together and shout out what you have - you have to find someone with the same card and then carry out the action listed (ie: high five, swap places, fist bump) Great fun!

Back
Top Bottom