Would you call your new baby boy 'Louis'?

Soldato
We're have a baby in June and were praying they didn't choose the name we have in mind. We don't know the sex yet but only have one in mind for a boy. Safe to say it isn't Louis.

Soldato
My boy was born on April 13th, my Mrs wanted to call him Louis. I immediately said no on the grounds of Louis Walsh is a ******* ****, and Louis Spence is THE gayest man on our planet (not that I have anything against the homosexuals)

We did choose Arthur as his middle name though.

Last edited:
Caporegime
It's funny how they essentially live off the state and have 3 children and potential for more.

Yet the state has said no more benefits for 3rd or more children.

One rule for one and another rule for another. Royals essentially stole their power.

It's about time the state stopped funding them. How much is the upkeep of their estate too? it's ridiculous the amount of land they have that we essentially pay to maintain.

As for tourism. I don't know anyone who comes here because we have a royal family. Sure they will visit the palace, etc, but they would visit it anyway without a royal family, in fact without one more would come as you would be allowed inside.

Soldato
It's funny how they essentially live off the state and have 3 children and potential for more.

Yet the state has said no more benefits for 3rd or more children.

One rule for one and another rule for another. Royals essentially stole their power.

It's about time the state stopped funding them. How much is the upkeep of their estate too? it's ridiculous the amount of land they have that we essentially pay to maintain.

Uh huh

Last edited:
Soldato
Mrs wanted to call him Louis. I immediately said no on the grounds of Louis Walsh is a ******* ****, and Louis Spence is THE gayest man on our planet
Lol they are the first two annoying people I think of when I hear that name which makes me hate it. Seems an odd name for a royal imo

Caporegime
I imagine they bring in more money through tourism than they cost.

Americans are crazy about the royal family.

They don't bring in any money through tourism. They come to see the palaces not them personally. The palaces would still be there without them much like our castles and museums are.

Like I said being allowed inside with them gone would create more tourism.

I don't buy the whole tourists come to see them.

Do you go to Netherlands, Spain or Thailand to see their Royals?

Back
Top Bottom