Low latency pad for Android

Soldato
Hi.

I have had the odd pad or 2 and was wondering if anyone could recommend an Bluetooth pad that has really good connection speeds.

I bought a brand new XBOX pad for this purpose (no lag when using Bluetooth on PC) however this is not supported it seems on Android :/

Thanks.

Soldato
OP
What phone do you have? Moga Pro worked pretty fine for me especially in emulators but since I've moved to a Sony phone I found latency to feel a little better than the Moga.
Hi.

I have a Google Pixel 2 (not tried this yet as not long got it). Really it's for my Sony Z3 tablet. I tried using the Tronsmart pad (previous version to the new). More recently the 8Bitdo SNES pad (response is appaulling using this one).

I have taken a punt on the Mad Katz CTRLR (Android) last night as it was on offer at the rain forest. This will be delivered next week.

Soldato
Whoops just realised I forgot to mention I was using the Dualshock 4 controller with the Sony phone, since they have native support. The Z3 seems compatible with the DS4 so maybe worth a try as well?

Soldato
OP
Whoops just realised I forgot to mention I was using the Dualshock 4 controller with the Sony phone, since they have native support. The Z3 seems compatible with the DS4 so maybe worth a try as well?
Yes that's a good shout. They are expensive mind...

Is there much difference between the DS3 and 4 as the price difference is substantial?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom