9th Annual BOINC Pentathlon: 5th May - 19th May 2018

PDW

PDW

Associate
I'm happy to join in if others are willing :)
I will be away for a long weekend in the middle of it though which is likely to impact on my output :(

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Unfortunately the few who were active last year now are very silent (including myself), even in the secret squirrel place. I don't know if last year's Formula Boinc took too much out of us. Perhaps people were sidetracked into mining. But it is so quiet. It is motiviation from noise within the team that get's us all involved. I know I've had stuff "not on" so far this year (my energy bills had got out of control) and I now have very little power to offer, but there is no incentive to get involved in the deafening silence.

Regretably this year I think we have to give this a miss.

Man of Honour
Me also, unfortunately I don't have time to dedicate to the cause this time around. I'm barely scraping by with my folding efforts, but its more the time and effort in keeping on top of the competition, switching projects, stashing, etc etc.

Soldato
OP
OK, well clearly there is not enough interest to participate this year. I still want to take part in the pentathlon so I'll be giving SUSA a hand,
PDW & matzo you are more than welcome to join me if you feel inclined to do so, I fully understand if you don't.

Hopefully they'll be more of an interest next year and Team OcUK can shine again.

Associate
Sorry to see you guys aren't showing this year. We had a good fight last year. Hope to see some of you partake regardless and you are also welcome to join us if you like. We have a pretty active crowd this year and will put up a bigger fight than last year.

Back
Top Bottom