*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Permabanned
OP
Last edited:
Soldato
Not played BF1 since August, it never hit the heights of the previous series so never got the Premium pass for it

Reinstalled it last night after seeing the update with new features, queued in a server, waited a bit, launched, watched the howto intro vid, to get booted as I need Premium pass to play that map-uninstalled it.

Can't see me getting BF5 as it'll likely have a Premium pass, first BF game I'll not have bought.

Associate
Not played BF1 since August, it never hit the heights of the previous series so never got the Premium pass for it

Reinstalled it last night after seeing the update with new features, queued in a server, waited a bit, launched, watched the howto intro vid, to get booted as I need Premium pass to play that map-uninstalled it.

Can't see me getting BF5 as it'll likely have a Premium pass, first BF game I'll not have bought.

Tell me about it that premium pass kills the game...

Soldato
Going back to it's World War 2 roots.

Well I never. Were all navy frogmen in WWII issued with modern, state-of-the-art NVGs and modern ballistic helmets?

This will be just another half-arsed game with the majority of the content locked behind DLC and season passes. And the idiot masses will take to the internet to whine about it, but when their limited attention span kicks in they'll just pay for it anyway.

Man of Honour
I wonder how many BF2 era bugs it will have on release that will somehow reoccur despite engine changes and supposedly being fixed in BF4.

Caporegime
Oh goody, time to start moaning about this game now too...... :D :p ;)

Can't say that I am really that bothered about how this turns out (BF 1 killed "BF" for me), just not got the same interest these days anyway, especially in MP (shooter) games. I just like being able to quickly jump in and out to a relaxing SP game now.

Last edited:
Underboss
Insta buy for me. Odd choice of picture though, unless it's a placeholder or they are stretching the artistic licence 50 decades.

Back
Top Bottom