Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
I used to love Strava rage, a lot of guys in work used to do local routes really competitively (shared lengths of commute) man they do not see the funny side of you doing it on a motorbike:D

I got banned from Strava because I'd traveled about 26 miles in my car to do a gig and put Strava on to test it's accuracy.
I couldn't believe the fallout from that :)

Caporegime
I got banned from Strava because I'd traveled about 26 miles in my car to do a gig and put Strava on to test it's accuracy.
I couldn't believe the fallout from that :)

It' amazing isnt it.

The advantage of a motorbike is you can do about 16-20mph and wave cars past to really **** with the cyclists ^_^

Caporegime
Mutt pick him up next week......

j5yphy.jpg

Nice side puppy shot.

V F

V F

Soldato
Mutt pick him up next week......

j5yphy.jpg

Omg :(:( I miss having a dog so much!
So adorable!

Wood for my new desk

IMG_20180427_161216.jpg

Love these DIY desks. It makes me want to get rid of my glass tables.

MX1xine.jpg

I know the next lot of cards are out soon but I couldn't wait anymore. I just can't change the led colour :(

It's a shame white centre and gold cannot be achieved with LED lighting.

It' amazing isnt it.

The advantage of a motorbike is you can do about 16-20mph and wave cars past to really **** with the cyclists ^_^

Lol! Nutter. :D

Gone wireless, G703. Really nice. Need a new mouse mat, tempted by the Powerplay mat.

G703-3.jpg

I'm confused... A huge desk with a tiny pad?

Soldato
I bought an MX5..

Been sat for 10+ years, no rust at all, took us 10 minutes to get it started, fresh fuel, turned over without the leads on, jump pack on fired straight up.

Needs a bloody good polish, brake overhaul and then a new roof. And of course an MOT.

EY0L53d.jpg

QIGjFs4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom