FIFA 18

Soldato
Finished WL with 21 wins which is pretty awful after being 13-7. Kept coming against players who hover just below Top 100 according to Futwiz, 9 times out of 10 I was chasing shadows.

Will have to restructure the team around this SBC KDB though with a formation change, 4-2-3-1 is OK but most CAMs aren't too great out wide.

Soldato
Its more down to EA servers not being able to handle things, I'm on a 72mb line, most of the time its fine, but at peak times can be so jittery and random speed up slow downs, even tested tethering via 4g and its exactly the same, anything over 8mb you should be fine really unless your connection is getting hammered by others!

Soldato
Won DKT first attempt, surprisingly not as sweaty as I thought it'd be. Nice little TOTS Callejon to have a stab with

Nice one, I got groped uncomfortably in the 2nd round a few times :(

How is Mbappe so good, yet his EMOTM RF card is awful, couldn't do anything with him, hated every PSG winger I've used!! Wentback to cheap BPL 4321 featuring Pogba & Kante in midfield as the only costly players was much more fun, don't like that!

Soldato
I got TOTW milinkovic-savic (88) in a pack yesterday but not sure what to do with it as he doesn’t really fit in my team and I’m not that impressed wit him

Sell him while you can if you're sure you don't want him, his price will only plummet, his 87 was about 270K last week, now with the 88 & TOTS crash its 110k.

Soldato
Got tots van ginkel out of the SBC been sat on my coins about 2 months now, think tots lozano is meant to be for my team

Let me know how he is stat wise he looks decsnt i got that watford midfielder out of my weekly objective pack think im going chuck him into another sbc when more are released as i dont use a BPL team. Been playing squad battles past few days up to elite 2 atm hopefully it pays off for me

Soldato
Sorry I’m such a FUT noob... what happens when FIFA 19 comes out does anything carry over?

I know the World Cup has been confirmed as being part of 18 but wondering how much time to invest in FUT now seeing as I’m late to the party

Back
Top Bottom