Need a good 5 meter surge protector

Associate
Hi

Can anyone recommend a good 5m surge protector?

If I can't get a good 5m surge protector can I plug a surge protector into another surge protector or extension cable?

Last edited:
Soldato
Don't chain cables, just buy one with a 5m cable. If you won't something good, find one that comes with "Connected Equipment Warranty" or similar. Bought mine many years ago, it covers 8k of connected equipment, has 8 sockets, 4-5m of (chunky)cable and cost no more than 20 quid, it's orange and a bit industrial/heavy-duty looking but does the job nicely. It might not end up looking the prettiest, but piece of mind with your connected equipment is always nice.

Associate
OP
Don't chain cables, just buy one with a 5m cable. If you won't something good, find one that comes with "Connected Equipment Warranty" or similar. Bought mine many years ago, it covers 8k of connected equipment, has 8 sockets, 4-5m of (chunky)cable and cost no more than 20 quid, it's orange and a bit industrial/heavy-duty looking but does the job nicely. It might not end up looking the prettiest, but piece of mind with your connected equipment is always nice.

Thanks I saw a masterplug 5m surge protector which looks quite good.

Back
Top Bottom