Disposing of something absolutely disgusting (dont read while eating)

Soldato
Stick lid on, strap lid down with some rope, take it to a skip, empty it into green waste, put lid back on, take it home, pressure wash it, job done.

Soldato
we put ours into bin bags normally and then sling it in the normal waste bin.

unfortunate for the dustbin men as they now have to rip peoples bags open and check that they are recycling properly :(

Soldato
That's quite a conundrum.

I think your only option is to put the lid on and leave it. Maybe in 10 years it will have broken down into something you can deal with :D

Buy a new bin and start using that.

Associate
OP
That's quite a conundrum.

I think your only option is to put the lid on and leave it. Maybe in 10 years it will have broken down into something you can deal with :D

Buy a new bin and start using that.

Its not the actual bin we use, its an old metal one a friend used to use to incinerate stuff in my back garden.
Its just sat there being disgusting haha.

Associate
Its not the actual bin we use, its an old metal one a friend used to use to incinerate stuff in my back garden.
Its just sat there being disgusting haha.

There is your answer. Burn it!
Your neighbours and probably your whole neighbourhood will thank you for it!

Soldato
How long have you hadthe dogs and how long has your wife been doing this?
We have three medium dogs and they'd ¾-fill a dustbin in just a few months. Given that you have large dogs and there's a whole garden out there, where's the rest of the poo?

Also bear in mind that, since you seemingly don't clear it up very regularly, the dogs will likely have walked that **** all over your house...

Associate
OP
How long have you hadthe dogs and how long has your wife been doing this?
We have three medium dogs and they'd ¾-fill a dustbin in just a few months. Given that you have large dogs and there's a whole garden out there, where's the rest of the poo?

Also bear in mind that, since you seemingly don't clear it up very regularly, the dogs will likely have walked that **** all over your house...

I think most of it disintegrates in the garden still, bear in mind i walk them not long after theyve eaten so usually drop the logs when were out.
Every now and then she clears it up but i dont know why because the garden just needs destroying and starting again after the dogs have passed away.
Theres zero point doing the garden because its just a play area for the dogs, they run and dig it up.
The dogs don't go through most of the house, they're either running around the garden or in the utility at night, to be honest if they're ever inside all they do is sleep so they've got more energy to run and walk when we take them out during the day.
Theyre huskies so the hair is uncontrollable if they're allowed in the house.

Man of Honour
punch/drill holes in bottom and allow water to drain, take to tip.
on way back from tip, get some dignity and sort your garden out.

Back
Top Bottom