Weston Super Mare

Associate
I live around that way and Weston is an okay area. Not sure on which bits are good or bad for running, but if you drive around then it should be pretty clear which are dodgy.

If you do 5km runs, the local parkrun is at Highbridge and is a good one - can get pretty busy with usually 200+ runners attending. The local running club is Weston Athletics Club - http://www.westonac.co.uk/ They have quite a few events on throughout the year for all levels of runner, so plenty to get involved in if that's your thing.

Last edited:
Soldato
I moved from Weston to Birmingham a few years back. I lived just outside for about 18years. Honeatly miss the area. It's very convienent to live in or near. The town has most things you need and if not you have Bristol up and Exeter down. You have places like Cheddar within 15 to 20mins away too. What's weird though is I rarely went to the seafront itself, never interested me really.

Actually going there today to see some old friends and looking forward to it. Yes there are some rough areas but everywhere has them.

I think you will like it.

Back
Top Bottom