Disposing of something absolutely disgusting (dont read while eating)

Soldato
Open a manhole put a hosepipe into it running on full and very very slowly empty the bin into it, ideally as near to your property boundary as possible so any blockage is someone else's problem. Then stop being so disgusting and keep you garden tidy even if it isn't finished!

Associate
Simmer it down over an open fire (outside is probably better) until it's a good thick consistency, like cheesecake, and all the maggots are dead. Then slice and serve at your next dinner party (remember to keep it refrigerated in the mean time).

Man of Honour
Its gone, thanks for the input and the tellings off for not doing my garden.
I'll try to do better next time ;(
even if you don't use the garden, ffs go clean up their mess, that doesn't require money. it's just lazy and disgusting. even a terrible garden can be used with no money, unless it's covered in turd.

Soldato
It's one of those burying your head in the sand out of sight out of mind things. Who would ever think it would be a good idea to keep filling an old dustbin with dog **** without a plan on how to deal with it when full.

Anyhow, I want to see those pics! :D

Associate
OP
It's one of those burying your head in the sand out of sight out of mind things. Who would ever think it would be a good idea to keep filling an old dustbin with dog **** without a plan on how to deal with it when full.

Anyhow, I want to see those pics! :D

In fairness to the mrs its what shes always done with her horses, then when we have a fairly empty green bin week she gets rid of it all in there.
Last year we had an entire new fence done and the guys that did it said they were getting a skip to throw the old fence in and we could also use it to get rid of any stuff we need to clear the garden.
In the end they tried to pay some 18 year old lad £50 to clear the old fence panels instead of £200 for the skip (i hadnt paid extra for the skip so didnt worry too much), so we never got rid of it.
Then the main trouble was she left the lid off before it rained one day.

My house is a total fixer upper, were a young family with a 3 and 5 year old kids, i work 6/7 days a week and spend most of my spare time trying to stay on top of the house first before i fix the garden.
Its a corner house between two streets and the garden is two different levels so i want to pay for it to be rotivated and leveled before starting a fresh with a new lawn.
The main thing for me last year was getting a new fence put in to keep the dogs secure.
You cant mow the lawn because the ground looks like a baghdad bombsite.

I'll assume by the brief and vague conclusion that you disposed of it irresponsibly in some way.

Bucketed it down the drain till it was empty then poured bit by bit with my hot water taps on full pelt so no, im not like that.

even if you don't use the garden, ffs go clean up their mess, that doesn't require money. it's just lazy and disgusting. even a terrible garden can be used with no money, unless it's covered in turd.

They dont really **** in the garden that much they do it in the parks on walks (which i pick up before someone else accuses me of that lol), theyre huskies so theyre out about two hours a day with us.
This bin must have had years worth of crap inside it.

Photos or it didn't happen :D

You dont wanna see trust me lol

Back
Top Bottom