Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
As a thank you for taking Millie for a haircut she has bought home a small live mouse during the night which is currently residing behind the radiator in the living room with Millie in close attendance.

Soldato
This thread makes me sad and so happy at the same time. I’m not allowed to have a cat because of the block I live in and it absolutely sucks :( I’d absolutely love to home a cat but, it’s just not an option.

It makes me happy just seeing all the pictures and reading your discussions in cats :D keep ‘em coming!

Associate
Few more of Baggy - He's growing fast!

Spooning the remote
2m0ayt.jpg

Asleep on my leg
2a4wal2.jpg

whjrqp.jpg

Ready to play face
xmtpid.jpg

It's been great having a kitteh again, she's a lunatic but it's been good fun. She's very bolshie, affectionate and friendly and great with the kids. She keeps our other cat in check with fearless abandon, despite his hissy protests too. She's also taken to sleeping on my shoulder when I game which is fun, not sure how sustainable that's going to be as she gets bigger mind...

She does love a good kip:

3RKR211.jpg

o2tyd48.jpg

RRXZXtL.jpg

Soldato
Ronnie has been out poaching again - Tally of two baby rabbits so far today. - all this in between crashed out mode under a bush to keep cool.

Rabbit number three - he has been a busy boy today - this one he ate and first two I took off him and threw them in field for Buzzards/Magpie/Crows

413891196.jpg

Ronnie is n ow resting in summer house

413891200.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Ronnie has had two baby rabbits today and he has answered a unasked question - Normally he will eat the rabbits but this morning on the rear slabs was a load of rabbit poo and half a rabbit - now I have never thought about it before but it seems he pulled the head off and then pressed the body with his paws and pumped the poo out of the hole in the neck of the rabbit - you learn something every day - All he normally leaves is two back legs - The downside to all this is fleas - picked two out of his ears this morning - dare say there are more on him somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom