** NIK'S BOUGHT TOO MANY RED SPEAKERS SALE - SAVE £220 **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

I bought 8 of each of the black and Red Edifier 5.1 speakers last year for Xmas. Whereas the black ones have sold well the red ones well, haven't...

I'm trying to get them off my stock file to free up funds for more speaker purchases so you can currently grab a set of them for a whopping £220 discount!

These are a great set of speakers which sound superb. We have a set in the office and use them in our VR Room for fully immersive sound. If you have a racing sim then pop the sub behind your seat and the speakers close on all four corners for a real intense and immersive experience!

Check them out below!

Edifier Luna Theatre E255 5.1 Surround Sound Active Home Theatre Speaker System - Red @ £379.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Edif...ome-Theatre-Speaker-System-Red-SP-04G-ER.html

Wireless 5.1 Surround Sound home theatre system, Dolby/DTS & Dolby Pro Logic II, Dolby/DTS certified, OLED display system & current stream

Only £379.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
I agree but i spose some people with a red and black themed geek room might like these things. Although to be honest i had a logitech 5.1 system for years and left rear speakers in the box 99% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom