Recommend me some trance?

Soldato
Decent mix man

I've got a bunch of old mixes on my music drive from when I used to have a weekly slot on trance fm I could upload if any one is interested (without meaning to hijack your thread but it seems there isn't a trance thread :()

Soldato
I've already started a new listing for Trance Trip #2. Just need time to make sure the tunes all go together.

Thanks for the feedback. Was lovely to dust off some old classics. Felt like I was back in 1999/2000 era Ibiza :D

I'll post up soon when next mix is ready

Caporegime
Man of Honour
I've been listening to a fair bit of sax in trance and related genres lately for some reason for instance:

EDIT: Was chilling in the sun today and this randomly came up on Spotify as well:

Why has someone posted a deep house video in the trance thread :confused:

Bit late reply - but some deep house has kind of crossed over into the kind of trance people would listen to back in the mid 90s or so - for some types of trance even a better source than the newer trance stuff in that sub-set of the genre :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Bit late reply - but some deep house has kind of crossed over into the kind of trance people would listen to back in the mid 90s or so - for some types of trance even a better source than the newer trance stuff in that sub-set of the genre :(

I've been listening to a fair bit of sax in trance and related genres lately for some reason for instance:

EDIT: Was chilling in the sun today and this randomly came up on Spotify as well:

Not even sure what genre it would be classed as but unlikely deep house, from my fairly limited knowledge anyway.

Trance has gone a bit hard for me lately, the kind of stuff in the video is more chilled out and has great melodies/vocals more akin to older trance.

Man of Honour
Not even sure what genre it would be classed as but unlikely deep house, from my fairly limited knowledge anyway.

Wasn't intimating those were deep house - just followed on my post with some tunes I'd been listening to today which are generally trance - second one is vocal trance the other one is kind of hard to place as it has several different elements.

I've reordered my post so there is more separation.

Soldato
Wasn't intimating those were deep house - just followed on my post with some tunes I'd been listening to today which are generally trance - second one is vocal trance the other one is kind of hard to place as it has several different elements.

I've reordered my post so there is more separation.
I was referring to the first post and agreeing with you, badly it seems :p

Caporegime
Really makes me fancy doing a classic trance mix, but for the life of me I can’t get my laptop working properly. My Pioneer controller (that cost an arm and a bloody leg) has been sitting there doing nothing for the last six months :(

Soldato
Really makes me fancy doing a classic trance mix, but for the life of me I can’t get my laptop working properly. My Pioneer controller (that cost an arm and a bloody leg) has been sitting there doing nothing for the last six months :(

My 1210s and cdjs have been taking up cupboard space for nearly 5 years, 6 month isn't too bad :D

Back
Top Bottom