Destiny 2 Humble Bundle.

Soldato
NOTE: Destiny 2 is $12 when you subscribe!

https://www.pcgamer.com/destiny-2-h..._source=twitter&utm_campaign=buffer-pcgamertw

The Humble Monthly Bundle for June only offers one "early unlock" game, but it's a big one: Destiny 2 will be immediately playable for subscribers (after you download it, of course) and given that it's still selling for $60 on Battle.net, it's a pretty sweet deal.

If you've been holding off to buy it at a good price, this is it.

Last edited:
Associate
I was shocked at that one but not surprised, the game seems to be in some amount of trouble from the number of articles and videos that I have seen and had a read/listen. I think I might wait it out and see if latest rehash of the game mechanic/systems fixes it or not before trying it. It smacks of the crap Blizzard pull with WoW nearly every expansion, to be clear I left WoW before year end due to this crap in game and what's to come with BFA.

Soldato
It isn't a good price because the game is an utter piece of anus, there is a reason is hitting these sorts of deals this early
The player base has left, there is no content and it's riddled with loot crates and grind.

Basically bungie put out a Destiny 1 expansion and called it a sequel.

Soldato
OP
It's good price if you enjoy the game and want to buy it, in your opinion it's that yes, and many others. But also plenty who enjoy it.

No content? The 2nd DLC is dropping in a matter of days.

I really don't want to turn this into a destiny 2 hate thread, just letting people know it's cheap if they want it from a reputable source.

Soldato
please don't buy this.
game is utter trash. THE biggest disappointment I have experienced in gaming.

oh and they didn't fix the issues they made them worse!

just say no even for this price. DLC model aside it's one hell of a generic shooter.

Soldato
Great price, I got the game for free with my card but never played it.

The game looks amazing and runs well but I think it's a game that needs a friend with you for coop if not it's a bit boring.

I will probably get a second copy for my other pc and start playing the game again.

Edit: The price is 12$ if anyone was wondering.

Soldato
They are desperate for players after eroding all the goodwill from the community with lies and laziness.
Release a game that's worse than the original with the same laughable DLC slog? Nah.

Soldato
it's got its faults but it's still fun to play - if they took all the knowledge and feedback from d1 and used that to make d2 then it would have been a 10/10 game but unfortunately it sits around the halfway point after the insulting dlc they released last time around, time will tell what it turns into.

Soldato
I honestly can't complain about £8 plus whatever games they include, realistically ignoring the other trash games they will include, £8 for 12 hours main story with some multiplayer aspects can't be that bad, graphically the game looks pretty nice.

It's been said before, but people compared it to Halo and it's story was the same size if not slightly shorter.

Not bought it yet, but I think I will do soon.

Won't be buying the season pass or any DLC's till that also goes on sale for really cheap.

Soldato
I've enjoyed it on PC. The first game started off pretty poor but they did turn it around somewhat with TTK.

I'm hoping they improve 2 in a similar way but can see why there's doubt.
You can guarantee that if the game does improve then the price will stay up for a while so take your chances with it part of the humble bundle sub. If I didn't already have D2, I'd be all over it!

Soldato
I don't know why there's so much slate for this game but I think it's unfounded. There may well be a difference between D1 and D2, but the game as it is, is much better than it was on release. They're making some fantastic and welcome changes but it all takes time.

I think it's hate is unfounded and you've clearly not tried it, certainly not recently.

Associate
I don't know why there's so much slate for this game but I think it's unfounded. There may well be a difference between D1 and D2, but the game as it is, is much better than it was on release. They're making some fantastic and welcome changes but it all takes time.

I think it's hate is unfounded and you've clearly not tried it, certainly not recently.
I suggest that you watch the videos on the matter from sidalpha as he pretty much covered all of why the game has gotten so much hate and whu most here are saying that this is desperation move to get new people into the game.

Soldato
I suggest that you watch the videos on the matter from sidalpha as he pretty much covered all of why the game has gotten so much hate and whu most here are saying that this is desperation move to get new people into the game.

I suggest people play it for themselves rather than listen someone on YouTube.

^^ Pretty much this

I've been playing since release and have no issues with it. The problem with a single individual making a video about a million dollar game is that it's his own opinion. He's just trying to justify his own views which are not shared by everyone...obviously people make their own choices.

However, if you're telling me, a frequent Destiny 2 gamer, to go watch a video with you having actually played it, your first post in this thread is already pointless. I don't watch these YouTubers and Streamers as I'm too busy to play it.

Warmind is going to be epic!!

Back
Top Bottom