MT07

Soldato
Hi all

Will be looking to get a new bike in the coming months, Been riding for 8+ years so have had a variety of bikes, each one giving me just as much fun as the last..

Previous bike:

SV650
STREET TRIPLE (Had 2 of these)
GSXR600
CBR600RR

Looking at the MT07 but not sure if i would get bored quickly with it, so looking to see if anyone on here has one or rode one...

Im tempted to just stick with my original choices on my next bike and get either the MT09 or another Street Triple

Cheers

Soldato
I had the MT07 for a brief spell.

I don't think you could get bored of it, the low down torque is awesome.

Mine was about a year old and had surface rust on the swingarm already, so watch out for that if you're going to look at them.

Soldato
I had one for 8 weeks, it was fine but I got bored quickly and wanted more power again, I have the MT-09 now and wish I’d have gone for that first and skipped the 07.

Soldato
OP
I had one for 8 weeks, it was fine but I got bored quickly and wanted more power again, I have the MT-09 now and wish I’d have gone for that first and skipped the 07.

Exactly what im thinking bud... Dont want to get one and be bored and find myself comparing it to my previous rides...

Duke 790? That seems pretty different compared to what you've previously ridden.

Ahhh didnt even think of that... They look great and im sure are a blast, havent looked at the price yet

Soldato
Get the Mt09 or Mt10 . I would rather have more power and for me to moderate than have not enough and have to change bikes . I think the Mt07 although fun wont match yer previous bikes

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

You've done the 600cc thing to death... I'd get the MT-10 if you've got the budget and like the look of the 09.

Soldato
OP
Get the Mt09 or Mt10 . I would rather have more power and for me to moderate than have not enough and have to change bikes . I think the Mt07 although fun wont match yer previous bikes

Yeah exactly what i thought, Would be fun for a month or so then want something else...

Street Triple RS!

Seriously contemplating trading in the Duke for one!

Ive had 2 Street Triples and id have another any day of the week, absolute blast...

You've done the 600cc thing to death... I'd get the MT-10 if you've got the budget and like the look of the 09.

Yeah always enjoyed the way you have to really rev them to have fun... I do like the Tuono V4

Soldato
Have you looked at an XSR900? Pretty much an MT09 just looks different, apparently the suspension and fuelling is marginally better (so they say).

I guess looks wise it's a bit of a marmite bike but I love it.

Soldato
OP
Have you looked at an XSR900? Pretty much an MT09 just looks different, apparently the suspension and fuelling is marginally better (so they say).

I guess looks wise it's a bit of a marmite bike but I love it.

Its kind of marmite with me at the moment, at times i think yeah its nice but then i think hmmmm no not for me...

Short lived, the MT-09 is up for sale if you are interested. :p :)

If i had the money now bud i would take it off you... I swear youve only recently got that

Soldato
Why have you decided to get rid?
It's just not for me, suspension let's it down so much, i was actually thinking earlier today, if they put the engine from the 09 into the frame of the 07, it would be great.

Now i need to decide what i'm going for next, i'm thinking Honda CB1000r or Kawasaki Z800.

Back
Top Bottom