• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce GTX1180/2080 Speculation thread

Associate
OP
I really hope not otherwise I will be keeping the 980 Ti, hell I want to play the new tomb raider at 4k maxed out solid 60fps though which I'm sure the 1180 will do the 980 Ti though won't sadly :(

What do we all think in terms of performance? I think this will be the first card that is a LEGIT twice as a fast as an overclocked 980 Ti (y)

Soldato
i really dont hope they are not sold for more than the rrp of the 1080ti..... if it does i am not sure what i will do...... (pick up a 2nd hand card i would guess)

Associate
Total rubbish

Unknown die size and unknown transistor count yet they are quoting clockspeeds, they are having a laugh.

Agree. But hey, it's all clickbait, and they know it.

That memory bandwidth alone would kill it completely from being "the 4k card you were waiting for."

All bags of salt until Nvidia say something definitive.

And I agree with those folks in this thread who are saying £699 and upwards.

Thank god I bought a PS4Pro. Lovin' it. :)

Back
Top Bottom