Who here owns a Fiesta ST?

Associate
I’ve just put Peron Stage 1+ on my ST200. I had mp215 on my old ST, the 1+ is night and day different especially now the 1st and 2nd gear restrictions have been removed. I’m going to invest in a better intercooler next most likely going for the Wagner Tuning one I think.

Soldato
I’ve just put Peron Stage 1+ on my ST200. I had mp215 on my old ST, the 1+ is night and day different especially now the 1st and 2nd gear restrictions have been removed. I’m going to invest in a better intercooler next most likely going for the Wagner Tuning one I think.
If you'res is mp215 and it's night and day then I can't wait. First gear is my only gripe.

Soldato
Can't fault Collins. I was there myself for a bit of work, MR265 unfortunately removed, now running the CP4X upgrade, 307bhp

Saw this mentioned on the OC. What was the reason for this? Just not enough for the cost?

Collins do seem really good for the money!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Another day, another ST that tries to race me. How predictable. Seriously, all I wanted was it to move into the empty inner lane. Was amusing watching it try though.

Soldato
Saw this mentioned on the OC. What was the reason for this? Just not enough for the cost?

Collins do seem really good for the money!

I was initially happy with it, but due to problems couldn't see any way forward but to remove it. Won't go into detail on forums, but drop me a PM on FSTOC if you're interested.

The Collins guys are great, close to me as well if I have any issues. The CP4X upgrade is crazy. Very very quick, I have an LSD fitted, but the car handles the power really well, 2nd gear upwards is 100% usable in the dry which I'm pleased about (I didn't want it to be spinning everywhere as I was initially leaning towards the CP3 because of this).

@killer_uk where's the yellow ST badge inlay come from DMB? Looks much cleaner

Yeah DMB, really like the yellow on blue/black, stands out a bit more than the standard red.

Soldato
Was driving on Sunday and something on the road hit my splitter and pulled it off. When it came off it cracked the bumper so now I have a repair job to do :(.

*edit* Just got back from a Coachworks and they have said it's not repairable due to previous repair work done by the owner on the bumper. That means it's a new bumper which I have been quoted £430+VAT just for the bumper alone without fitting and painting.

Last edited:
Soldato
Was driving on Sunday and something on the road hit my splitter and pulled it off. When it came off it cracked the bumper so now I have a repair job to do :(.

*edit* Just got back from a Coachworks and they have said it's not repairable due to previous repair work done by the owner on the bumper. That means it's a new bumper which I have been quoted £430+VAT just for the bumper alone without fitting and painting.

Ouch! I thought I was unlucky with needing a new grille at £200, thanks to a pheasant...

Soldato
Still don't think the mk8 is going to sell as well as the mk7 did.

I wonder if they fixed the driving position (gearstick too far forward for the recarro seats) :/

Back
Top Bottom