Noblechairs.. am I too small?

Associate
Hey guys,
I have been thinking about treating myself to a premium chair. Initially I was woo'd by the look of Noblechairs but I read more and more reviews of people saying if you are not over 6 foot, you will not be able to rest your feet on the floor. ( I am 5' 7")
In contrast, Corsair have recently released their "Race T1 2018" which has a lower gas lift and rollerblade castors (which look small) ... Has anyone parked their behind in one?

Associate
OP
i have a noble chair and about 5'9 and its one of the best purchases iv made really comfortable and have no issue of touching the floor

Thanks for the reply, I read that the EPIC series is quite high but the ICOn is accomodating for the smaller gentleman... anyway, I got impatient and ordered an ICON. Comes tomorrow ha!

Associate
5'9 here and no problems too. Mine is firm, but so comfortable. I definitely don't regret the purchase and I've never had any difficulty touching the floor! Hope you enjoy your ICON :)

Associate
Hi,

Glad to hear you went with the Noble chair, just did the reverse to you and went with a Corsair T1 Race a few weeks back. Within days it creaked like crazy and there was a metal rod poking through from the from inside on the front. Scan (who had the offer on at the time) were trying to get me to work with the manufacturer to fix it as they claimed it would take 6-8 weeks for parts (and they were trying to disuade me from returning the full chair for logistical reasons). All this aside, the sides are pretty narrow and I ended up getting pains in the sides of my ribs. It went back today, my Noble chair arrived and I'm so happy with my purchase.

Associate
Hi,

Glad to hear you went with the Noble chair, just did the reverse to you and went with a Corsair T1 Race a few weeks back. Within days it creaked like crazy and there was a metal rod poking through from the from inside on the front. Scan (who had the offer on at the time) were trying to get me to work with the manufacturer to fix it as they claimed it would take 6-8 weeks for parts (and they were trying to disuade me from returning the full chair for logistical reasons). All this aside, the sides are pretty narrow and I ended up getting pains in the sides of my ribs. It went back today, my Noble chair arrived and I'm so happy with my purchase.

In passing this is one thing I really do not like about Scan these days. They are highly reluctant to take anything back no matter what the problem is. They used to have good customer services but recently they have become terrible. It's the one thing that stands OCUK apart - their Customer Services is great.

Back
Top Bottom