Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I bought a 1155 motherboard and cooler for £31. Intel DH61DWW so not a crappy dell one!
3DHOTemh.jpg.png

I've put it with an ancient case, old HDD and DVD Drive, GTX285 (£22) and i3 3220 (£15) to make a nice little 'sleeper' build for... no purpose at all :/ I could put a i5 3570, SSD and 7970 or something in there if I wanted something a bit better...

Mg2uf1hh.jpg.png

Soldato
Seeing that pc tower above makes me really miss the days of pc gaming back in the 90s and early 2000, even know things are so much better and simpler now, I just loved messing about on my PC upgrading stuff.

V F

V F

Soldato
Seeing that pc tower above makes me really miss the days of pc gaming back in the 90s and early 2000, even know things are so much better and simpler now, I just loved messing about on my PC upgrading stuff.

With your hands always stinking of steel from those days, I don't miss them. Let alone those gaudy IDE cables.

Associate
just bought this used for £14. It is made from foam apart from the handle and the light effect electronic . the foam has some paint came off. Does anyone know any non-toxic spray paint that i can use on foam to restore the condition, it need to be permanent and doesnt come off when cleaning? Thank you

yL6EVT4.jpg.png

i37ZTcs.jpg.png

Associate
just bought this used for £14. It is made from foam apart from the handle and the light effect electronic . the foam has some paint came off. Does anyone know any non-toxic spray paint that i can use on foam to restore the condition, it need to be permanent and doesnt come off when cleaning? Thank you

yL6EVT4.jpg.png

i37ZTcs.jpg.png

You’re going to need to take that to a dwarf at the heart of a dying star, let the experts handle it

Soldato
Another Oidio Sound cable for the collection. 2.5mm balanced MMCX cable for the B400 and Fiio Q1ii.

Got a matching 3.5mm male to 2.5mm balanced female adapter too for times I don't have a 2.5mm source.

WI0zE2l.jpg

Soldato
tenor_zpsn5zwebj2.gif

Caporegime
Another Oidio Sound cable for the collection. 2.5mm balanced MMCX cable for the B400 and Fiio Q1ii.

Got a matching 3.5mm male to 2.5mm balanced female adapter too for times I don't have a 2.5mm source.

WI0zE2l.jpg

Nice cable.

Was looking at Oidio's stuff as I need a shorter cable for my HD650s, you impressed with the quality of it? Also how was dealing with them, did you just use their site or contact them to place a custom order?

Soldato
Nice cable.

Was looking at Oidio's stuff as I need a shorter cable for my HD650s, you impressed with the quality of it? Also how was dealing with them, did you just use their site or contact them to place a custom order?
The cables are really nice quality, got a 2.5mm balanced for my HD25 a few weeks ago too and they're all solidly built.

The guy is super nice to deal with, answers queries on email pretty quick.

I just used the drop downs on the particular product pages, there's tonnes of choice but I have spoken to him about custom bits which he seems fine with as long as he has the correct bits.

Caporegime
The cables are really nice quality, got a 2.5mm balanced for my HD25 a few weeks ago too and they're all solidly built.

The guy is super nice to deal with, answers queries on email pretty quick.

I just used the drop downs on the particular product pages, there's tonnes of choice but I have spoken to him about custom bits which he seems fine with as long as he has the correct bits.

Thanks for the info. Will definitely be ordering once I get a JDS Element

Back
Top Bottom