US: Rick & Morty

Caporegime
This fanbase is one of the saddest of all time. I read a comment earlier from an angry neckbeard who had waited at a McDonald's for 14 hours, only to end up with nothing as they ran out. I don't know whether to laugh or laugh.

I'm actually embarrassed to tell people I watch this show in case they group me with these losers.

Soldato
This fanbase is one of the saddest of all time. I read a comment earlier from an angry neckbeard who had waited at a McDonald's for 14 hours, only to end up with nothing as they ran out. I don't know whether to laugh or laugh.

I'm actually embarrassed to tell people I watch this show in case they group me with these losers.

I saw someone whining because they "had to" drive from Canada to the US to get some only to find the restaurant they were going to didn't actually receive any.

McDonalds clearly didn't handle the whole thing very well but the sheer level of entitlement for a stupid sauce and the subsequent vitriol when they don't get what they want is beyond comprehension.

Soldato
My season 3 DVD turned up from America the other day.
Finally put it on yesterday and the "Whirly Dirly Conspiracy" episode finishes very early!
Seems it's a known issue, Adult Swim are saying they will send out replacement DVD's, but whether they will ship one to me in the UK, I don't know. :(

Back
Top Bottom