Good budget case thats nice and simple, no RGB or whatnot, just good quality

Associate
So I am thinking of building myself a new PC, been on the 1366 platform long enough and i have been looking at cases and WOW the times have changed, back in.....2009 i made this PC with a Silverstone FT01 case and its been a joy, its so simple and so well made. Now it seems half the cases are about looks and crazy colours and such.

All i want is a nice simple well made case with good dust management and space to get the largest of gfx cards/air coolers installed. I guess price range would be anything bellow £100 but lower the better, is there such a thing as a nice quality simple case these days? I don't fancy spending a fortune on RGB as i think it looks so tacky.

Associate
So I am thinking of building myself a new PC, been on the 1366 platform long enough and i have been looking at cases and WOW the times have changed, back in.....2009 i made this PC with a Silverstone FT01 case and its been a joy, its so simple and so well made. Now it seems half the cases are about looks and crazy colours and such.

All i want is a nice simple well made case with good dust management and space to get the largest of gfx cards/air coolers installed. I guess price range would be anything bellow £100 but lower the better, is there such a thing as a nice quality simple case these days? I don't fancy spending a fortune on RGB as i think it looks so tacky.
Would you prefer airflow or silence? And would you want a tempered glass window or not?

Associate
OP
Would you prefer airflow or silence? And would you want a tempered glass window or not?
Honestly im open to all sorts but i just want quality that will last be a good 10 years without the silly RGB and other features that seem to be almost like bloatware of the case world, obviously people like it but it makes it harder for people like me to get a nice simple quality case since the market wants plastic draped cases with thousands of LEDS now.....

Soldato
Antec P8 Case
only £57.95 at the moment
CA24KAN_169895_750x750.jpg

or for a little higher budget

Antec P110 Silent Case
only £84.95 at the moment
CA24VAN_181151_750x750.jpg

CA24VAN_181153_750x750.jpg

both prices will go up tomorrow, as they come off this week only.

Soldato
The upper end of Corsair's Carbide range are usually pretty good.
My 500R is still a very solid case, holds any cards, bags of room for loads of fans and watercooling (can even do external rads). Costs about £90.

Soldato
Fractal/Phanteks, BeQuiet, Antec, Corsair, lots of options available(in that order for me). Watch some review videos of the cases you like most with a pinch of salt.

Back
Top Bottom